Carrington out for season

Braedenstearns

pick another team and watch them closely for awhile. i think it would do a lot of people wonders when it comes to perspective.

Agreed, every team has had injuries, some very significant. Colts lost starting OL, RB and TE in one week. Then went into SF and blew their doors off.

With all these players hurting, not being 100%, and still trying their best to play for the team; how the hell does Byrd even show his face in the locker room?

Right? He says he won't play until he is 100%. His feet hurt. That is weak.

When I saw the replay it was clear he'd be out for season. Ones leg is not supposed to bend that way without breaking or significantly tearimg tendons. Carrying ton has been coming around and if he recovers is a good signing. Bills will likely be able to keep hi given the injury he sustained. Major question is can he return

With all these players hurting, not being 100%, and still trying their best to play for the team; how the hell does Byrd even show his face in the locker room?

I'd rather see Gilmore out there with a cast on 1 hand and be a liability tackling over 150% Rogers... Obviously a DB needs his other hand, but at least Gilmore is able to break up a pass and still lock down his man... DL do it all the time. Gilmore AND Byrd both NEED to get their butts on the field ASAP. I know they have to think of "their" careers but if they have ANY heart... Yesterday had to be beyond painful for them to watch. 1- Rogers getting roasted play after play and Searcy being out of place almost EVERY play.

Watching that game was 1 of the most painful games i've ever watched and i havent missed 1 snap of a game in over 20 years. Coming into the game, I had such hope for this team and seeing them get BREAK AFTER BREAK from refs and Jets not being able to "close". Huge int by Geno and getting stuffed on 4th, having no challenges and not being able to challenge EJ's FUMBLE cuz it was a fumble, no way was he down. Jets had 20 penalties..... I felt like all the crap that was happening normally WE are on short end of stick on bad calls, awful turnovers etc...

EJ looked LOST.. and that;s being nice about it. TJ Graham is beyond awful, all he can do is run a fly pattern.