After 3 games with EJ starting, who would you rather see as Bills Q

Breakdance

92 members have voted

1. 1. After 3 games with EJ at the helm, who would you rather see as Bills QB?

• EJ Manuel
    • Jeff Tuel
    • Matt Leinart
    • Tim Tebow

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This ridiculous thread aside, I think EJ is a big enough boy that it's actually good for him to have these difficult games and learn from them.

I am fully prepared to accept a year where that is the scenario, as long as he shows some steady improvement.

Forest for the trees and such.

I would hope you would all take 1986 again knowing that 1988 and the subsequent years would follow.

Honestly, after 13 freaking years it is more like "worst 'TEAM' in the world." Us fans are damned good all things considered. Can't blame a man for skepticism at this point.

I have lived in Seattle for 20 something years, from Buffalo. I can't get behind the Hawks even though they're awesome ....... They could win the superbowl, and I'll still feel empty as long as the Bills keep losing

For better or worse, EJ is our guy for at least a couple years.

Terrible game today, but I won't let it define him. Geno is clearly a more talented QB, but makes bone-headed mistakes. EJ has a better head on him, but isn't very accurate.

which is why we shouldn't have picked a franchise QB this year in a year of average QBs. We should have just stuck with Fitz drafted someone like Jones or Nassib and then get a one this spring.

I like Manziel, Boyd and Bortles, I really haven't seen Bridgewater but he supposed to be good.

which is why we shouldn't have picked a franchise QB this year in a year of average QBs. We should have just stuck with Fitz drafted someone like Jones or Nassib and then get a one this spring.

I like Manziel, Boyd and Bortles, I really haven't seen Bridgewater but he supposed to be good.

Nailed it. Front office flat out choked by reaching for a qb this year. Should have rode it out with Fitz and set themselves up for 2014. Instead we reach for a 3rd round talent in any other draft. At least we traded down and picked up Woods, who should make a nice target for the next qb.

I like bridgewater, manziel, hundley and boyd in that order.

Edited by TheBrownBear