After 3 games with EJ starting, who would you rather see as Bills Q

Breakdance

92 members have voted

1. 1. After 3 games with EJ at the helm, who would you rather see as Bills QB?

• EJ Manuel
    • Jeff Tuel
    • Matt Leinart
    • Tim Tebow

Come on now, this is almost as bad as pundits and redskins fans asking if they should bench RGIII. Can we at least give the kid a season before we run him out with pitch forks???

Last week plenty on here were singing the guy's praises and after one bad game he's done? Through 3 weeks he has been ok. Frankly I'm more concerned with the play calling :death: . Do we run any play except a read option CJ spiller run up the middle on 1st down? I don't know if we have any other play available in that situation. EJ throws almost exclusively on 3rd and medium to 3rd and long until we are behind in the second half. Maybe, just maybe there are more things wrong with this team than a QB. Could he be a bust? maybe. But we are a long ways from knowing that with any certainty just yet. Let's tweak some things and see if we can right the ship.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ was horrible today but threads like this are pathetic. You do realize that Tom Brady - future HOF and Super Bowl winning MVP QB - was just as bad last week vs. the Jets? Less than 50% passing, averaged less per attempt than EJ and that was @ New England.

Like I said, EJ as bad but cut the rookie a break. That D is tough on any QB.