blue pants to debut...

Kemp2Warlick

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills50s

Blue pants to debut Sunday #Bills RT @billsequipment: @EJManuel3 uniform combo for Sunday v the Jets #Bills pic.twitter.com/wuKlXw4eOe

Wow, you seems to be really excited about these uniforms... I find this a little strange, no offense.

Go Bills

Posted Today, 01:59 PM

snapback.pngbrucethomas34, on 20 September 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Wow, you seems to be really excited about these uniforms... I find this a little strange, no offense.

Go Bills

? .....lol....brucethomas34 marches to the beat of a different drummer...it would be wise to ignore him

Every time uniform discussions come up, there's a few posters that like to question others for caring. It's kind of amusing.

Amusing and curious -- why would anyone feel the need to come into a thread about uniforms to say he doesn't care about the uniforms?

My dad doesn't care (or even notice) what the team is wearing -- and he's 76. Aside from him, I've not run into anyone my age or younger who isn't interested in the uniform.

Posted Today, 01:59 PM

snapback.pngbrucethomas34, on 20 September 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Go Bills

? .....lol....brucethomas34 marches to the beat of a different drummer...it would be wise to ignore him

I only brought this up because you shared the same link in the shout box, explained how much you LOVED, discussed it with fellow shout box contributors and now you start a thread?

Enough already...

Go Bills

I only brought this up because you shared the same link in the shout box, explained how much you LOVED, discussed it with fellow shout box contributors and now you start a thread?

Enough already...

Go Bills

Dude who cares...Im glad he posted it actually. If you don't like it then dont click the thread. You sound like a stalker of the OP anyway

Enough already...

Go Bills

do you lie all the time...or just here...lol...I feel sorry for your friends [if you have any]

Enough already...

Go Bills

Well I'm sure there's a lot of people like me that are reading on a mobile device and would not have seen the shout box post. I appreciated the info and like others have said, if you dont care stay out of the thread.

Amusing and curious -- why would anyone feel the need to come into a thread about uniforms to say he doesn't care about the uniforms?

My dad doesn't care (or even notice) what the team is wearing -- and he's 76. Aside from him, I've not run into anyone my age or younger who isn't interested in the uniform.

Im kinda like your dad. I dont really care what they wear. I probably would care if their unis were horrible. But they're not. So anything is good, for me.

These blue plants look ok to me. But white ones look ok too. Oh well.