So, we have Gannon and Albert calling the game...oh and an article on

boyst

http://blogs.buffalo...on-ej-and-geno/

Kemp posted this in the shoutbox. It's an article from Gannon about EJ and Geno...I stopped reading after the first sentence too sick to continue at the moment...

These two are the kiss of death, have we EVER won when they are in the booth? Freaking annoying

These two are the kiss of death, have we EVER won when they are in the booth? Freaking annoying

We destroyed the Chiefs in Week 2 with Gannon working the booth last year.

Edited by Gugny

Marv Albert reached the peak of his announcing career during the early to mid 90s' when we was the voice of the NBA on NBC. He has been slipping ever so slowly in the announcing ranks since. One up and coming announcer that I do like is Spero Dedes, who has only been on CBS for a few years. He calls the game exactly as he sees it and speaks in a very clear tone. He also knows how to temper his enthusiasm for the right moment.

My parents still live in Ballston Lake, I was born and raised there actually.

I'm willing to bet we could easily put together a new Bills Backers Club in the Capital Region.

No doubt. Just a matter of finding a bar that is willing to allow us some semi-dedicated space on game day.

I really don't mind Gannon too much. I'd rather have him than Dierdorf or even Phil Simms, who constantly ball-wash the better teams of the league and give zero attention to anyone else.

I like Gannon. He actually analyzes stuff, as opposed to go off stupid talking points like all other announcers. I think he'll be great in this game-- can probably point out what the young qbs are doing well and what they're missing on.