An awesome Craigslist ad in Missed Connections

The Poojer

That was funny. Though, there is a part of me that says she gave him way too much power in the situation. Tell him to F off and get on with your life.

No kidding. If that was me and I read that I'd be thinking "yup, thong alright because it sounds like she's got something crammed up her ass."

She's right. !@#$ that guy. He's a douche.

Douche meet B word, B word meet douche. Ahhhhhh, a match made in heaven. :wub:

Whatever point she thought she had, she lost it when she confused rudeness with compliments, and decided that even an honest compliment is disempowering and selfish.

The kind of woman who bitches she can open her own doors when you open one for her, and bitches about how rude you are when you don't.

yeah that gave me a moment of head scratching...simple compliments, at least from me, are not going to lead to a physical assault against her. I don't want to say that women or men are simply dressing to impress, many dress up or down(in my case) because it makes us feel better...but for the most part you are putting your best face forward so people notice and appreciate the effort you put forth, they aren't looking for a mate or a hook-up, simply to be noticed and appreciated. Compliments are not inappropriate as long as they are done with tact, I think.

And to Chef..Gladiator sandals make me a very....

Whatever point she thought she had, she lost it when she confused rudeness with compliments, and decided that even an honest compliment is disempowering and selfish.

The kind of woman who bitches she can open her own doors when you open one for her, and bitches about how rude you are when you don't.

yeah that gave me a moment of head scratching...simple compliments, at least from me, are not going to lead to a physical assault against her. I don't want to say that women or men are simply dressing to impress, many dress up or down(in my case) because it makes us feel better...but for the most part you are putting your best face forward so people notice and appreciate the effort you put forth, they aren't looking for a mate or a hook-up, simply to be noticed and appreciated. Compliments are not inappropriate as long as they are done with tact, I think.

And to Chef..Gladiator sandals make me a very....

That video is the most gay thing I have seen since the pride parade. :lol:

Yeah, I don't think this is really Sesame Street kind of stuff

I was walkin' down the street on a sunny day

Hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba

Feelin' in my bones that I'll have my way

Chorus:

Well, I'm a happy boy (happy boy)

Oh, ain't it good when things are goin' your way? Hey hey

My little dog, Spot got hit by a car

Put his guts in a box and put him in a drawer

(Chorus)

I forgot all about it for a month and a half

I looked in the drawer and started to laugh

(Chorus)

Maybe not gay but it belongs on Sesame Street.

Yeah, I don't think this is really Sesame Street kind of stuff

I was walkin' down the street on a sunny day

Feelin' in my bones that I'll have my way

Chorus:

Oh, ain't it good when things are goin' your way? Hey hey

My little dog, Spot got hit by a car

Put his guts in a box and put him in a drawer

(Chorus)

I forgot all about it for a month and a half

I looked in the drawer and started to laugh

(Chorus)

Maybe not but it's one small step ahead of some real top notch music such as "miles and miles of greasy grimey gopher guts."

My leather chaps were out for repair so I had to watch it. Probably not nearly as wild as SF but actually it is a big party here in Chicago. They shut down a good part of the north side for the thing.

I've never been to the one in SF however the population in SF is about 800,000. Seeing DOMA made their changes the week before Pride they were expecting 1.5 million people. No thanks!

That was funny. Though, there is a part of me that says she gave him way too much power in the situation. Tell him to F off and get on with your life.

Ring a ding ding ding ding ding.

She has a "challenging profession" and lots to do this weekend, but none of that is going to stop her from dwelling on these three insignificant seconds as she walks up to the light rail platform, for the duration of her ride, on her walk home, and all the while she hammers out and edits a cliche-ridden 500 word pseudo-rant that does virtually nothing to resolve the "situation."

Yes, he's a douche. So don't !@#$ing let it get in your head. And CERTAINLY not to the extent that you have to take to strangers on Craigslist to feel better about yourself.

He's an ass, she's got issues.

Edited by The Big Cat