Get EJ a TE!

Dragonborn10

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this offense a TE that is a match up nightmare for the defense. That is the only piece of the puzzle missing. The rest will come with experience...

Would it really matter with the plays that are being called? How many times can they throw to the TE running a sideline pattern for no yards?

Yes, Chandler is slow. However, to me it was not his speed but his lack of strength that was a problem today. When you pass the ball to a tight end in the flat, you expect him to be able to bulldoze his way for about 3 or 4 yards. It seemed that Chandler would get hit once (and not terribly hard) and go down. I wonder if he lost some strength when he was injured.

Yes, Chandler is slow. However, to me it was not his speed but his lack of strength that was a problem today. When you pass the ball to a tight end in the flat, you expect him to be able to bulldoze his way for about 3 or 4 yards. It seemed that Chandler would get hit once (and not terribly hard) and go down. I wonder if he lost some strength when he was injured.

Yeah, he doesn't seem 100%.

I think he is good, but a very good TE could propel the offense to great things.

Agreed. I don't think that he broke a single tackle today.

Chandler is a end zone target.....we need a split the seam TE between the 20's

Chandler is a end zone target.....we need a split the seam TE between the 20's

I wouldn't be against drafting TE's in rounds 1 and 2 or 3 and spending all additional picks on oline, and maybe use one pick on BPA at a different position for depth. If we get our hands on some Gronk/Hernandez type TE"s, watch the heck out.