Vince Wolfolk Interview

BigAL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he just mis-spoke...but I am pretty sure he quoted BB as saying "this is a divisional game, I don't need to remind you how important divisional games....this isn't going to be like last week". Maybe he (VW) meant "last year", but it isn't what he said.

Even "last year" doesn't make sense... whatever. I just want Bflo beat NE and NY to a pulp.

Just listening to Wolfolk getting interviewed on NFL Network. They asked him what Belichek told them this week for preparation. He said "guys, you know what...this is a division game. it's not gonna be like last week. This team really wants to get us."

Totally dismissed the Bills last week like we weren't even worthy of being considered division rivals. Just another reason to hate the guy.

That would carry more weight if we hadn't persistently shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers, yet the mighty Pats managed to scrape out only a 2 point win at the end.

Oh, and by how many points did they beat the Jets again? :w00t:

I'm still waiting to figure out if the Jets defense is pretty good or if the Pats offense is pretty bad

That said, at this stage we discounted ourselves from consideration as legit division rivals by our many missteps. If a team wants to be taken seriously, they need to avoid stupid mistakes.

I want to get on Wilfork's case but I'm ok with knowing he goes home to his hot wifey each night.

When I see something like Vince's wife, all I can think is why bust your ass to be rich only to bang something a dirty homeless man would turn down. To borrow form Archer, banging her would be a physical impossibility as I'd have to be so drunk I'd be dead.

That would carry more weight if we hadn't persistently shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers, yet the mighty Pats managed to scrape out only a 2 point win at the end.

Oh, and by how many points did they beat the Jets again? :w00t:

I'm still waiting to figure out if the Jets defense is pretty good or if the Pats offense is pretty bad

That said, at this stage we discounted ourselves from consideration as legit division rivals by our many missteps. If a team wants to be taken seriously, they need to avoid stupid mistakes.

Hopeful ,the team is young and i have patience . But you, are absolutely correct. the mistakes were not forced they were stupid mistakes mostly.

Bills preseason was marred by penalties also.

A Bad trend that Coach Marrone needs to reverse immediately.

as fan i demand improvement

Go Bills !

beat them Cats.

Just noticed your sig.....Johnny Manziel? Really??? No Guard til the 6th? Or did you want to move Cordy to LG?

Groy could be a guard too, Manziel is awesome and who knows if EJ develops

I thought Wilfork's wife was great on Master Chef this season. That was her, right?

masterchef-119.jpg

that's hot for her B-)

The Bills are not to be taken seriously. What they need to do is trade Byrd, count on people like Colin Brown, and make sure that the fans side against paying good players and for saving money, while spending $100/ticket, $10/beer, and $35/hat...then this will all turn around. It will magically happen and you will all be saved the embarrassment of being a Bills fan, and being complicit in the shitshow. Don't worry...it will happen, and remember, if you don't show up, they'll move, and you'll have nothing to hate.

Groy could be a guard too, Manziel is awesome and who knows if EJ develops

EJ would have to bomb in epic proportions for the Bills to take a QB next year...And to this point he has shown absolutely no sign of that...In fact, at least so far, I think he's been much better than expected...

The Bills have other needs...CB, S, and O-Line will be targets in 2014...Maybe even TE...But at this point QB is WAY down the list... B-)

When I see something like Vince's wife, all I can think is why bust your ass to be rich only to bang something a dirty homeless man would turn down. To borrow form Archer, banging her would be a physical impossibility as I'd have to be so drunk I'd be dead.

You guys crack me up. Please post pics of yourselves in swimsuits so the ladies on this board can decide if you're hot enough to be worthy of life, much less a life partner.

And while you're at it, try to imagine the concept that there's more to a choice of a life partner than both looking hot (or one rich and one hot).

Rich athlete marries hot, gold digger and loses millions is a sucker. Rich athlete marries woman they love who is not super hot, LOSER. Some of you have serious issues.

Right on. Vince Wilfork is financially set for life after football and by all accounts enjoying a longer career 'cuz he's got someone he loves who is totally devoted to him, minding his business and watching his back and surrounding him with family and love at home.

He'd be so much better off with a hot chick to squander his money and tell him she luvs his manly paunch whilst eyeing the 6 pack abs of the hot boys.

You guys crack me up. Please post pics of yourselves in swimsuits so the ladies on this board can decide if you're hot enough to be worthy of life, much less a life partner.

And while you're at it, try to imagine the concept that there's more to a choice of a life partner than both looking hot (or one rich and one hot).

Right on. Vince Wilfork is financially set for life after football and by all accounts enjoying a longer career 'cuz he's got someone he loves who is totally devoted to him, minding his business and watching his back and surrounding him with family and love at home.

He'd be so much better off with a hot chick to squander his money and tell him she luvs his manly paunch whilst eyeing the 6 pack abs of the hot boys.

Good lord, when did taking football and trashing rivals on TwoBillsDrive become an innerbeauty forum for people who are naive about how the world works to whine? Men are mostly motivated by looks, women in pretty much every poll ever done say they're looking for a guy who can make them laugh and feel secure...when asked to define security financial terms are the ones most frequently used. If you are decent looking, have your s together, and have some money you can land a good girl who'll have a great personality and is pretty and loyal as can be. You don't have to settle for some land monster to find true love.

Getting down to brass tacks for Vince, who cares if some hottie is going to use him until his money runs dry. Have you seen he guy? He won't be around another 20 years to find out what happens when the money's gone.

Lighten up folks, the world is a cruel place and those of us poking fun at a Patriots wife are just having a little fun with it.

Ps Have you seen how hot Eric Wood's wife is? Seems like some football players have their head screwed on right.

Good lord, when did taking football and trashing rivals on TwoBillsDrive

Since when did trashing the looks of a football player's wife become "talking football and trashing rivals"? Are you under some delusion Bianca Wilfork's looks defeated the Bills?

You wanna talk chicks, talk chicks, but then don't climb on a high horse and sniff about "talking football" vs "innerbeauty forum for people who are naive", that's just hypocritical (as well as far sillier than you'll apparently know for some years yet)

Geez Wheeze grow up Please!

I'm gonna come down on the side of: this is funny, so it's fine.

Yes, the jokes about Bianca are funny. They are not dopey, or hate masking itself as humor. The Oreo thing is hilarious.

Thus, I see any complaining as misguided. There are plenty of things to take genuine offense at in this world. This woman brazenly plasters the Oreo logo on the side of her head, and laughing at that is not one of them.

You want offensive, how about this, since the notion of "20 years from now" has been raised?

~20 years from now we're all going to be picking up the Medicare tab for this woman, if she lives that long. If she does: it won't be cheap.

How's that for offensive?

Yes, the jokes about Bianca are funny. They are not dopey, or hate masking itself as humor. The Oreo thing is hilarious.

Thus, I see any complaining as misguided. There are plenty of things to take genuine offense at in this world. This woman brazenly plasters the Oreo logo on the side of her head, and laughing at that is not one of them.

You want offensive, how about this, since the notion of "20 years from now" has been raised?

~20 years from now we're all going to be picking up the Medicare tab for this woman, if she lives that long. If she does: it won't be cheap.

How's that for offensive?

Mocking the Oreo thing is fine IMO, she put it out there for us to laugh at but mocking her looks otherwise seems a bit childish. If others want to laugh at her/him that is their right.

Humor is in the eye of the beholder, so it it's also fine to disagree, right? Free speech, free country? You support that?

I personally don't think they're funny, I do think they're dopey, and I do think they're a form of hate masking itself as humor. And I don't mind saying so.

You can disagree and think it's misguided, I have no problem with that.

What I do object to is someone making cracks about a guy's wife, and then coming back with "this is a place to talk about football and trash rivals"

I know football talk, and I know trashing rivals, and making cracks about a guy's wife may or may not be funny (depending upon opinions which may differ) but it's neither of the above.

This woman brazenly plasters the Oreo logo on the side of her head, and laughing at that is not one of them.

I missed this one, linky? I would laugh at that.

You know what, I despise the Pats* but I actually have a lot of respect for Wilforks wife. She rates his performance on every drive and tells him the ratings. Apparently she is far more critical then any of his coaches and he quotes her as being a major factor in his development. I wish our players had 53 wifes like that.