Got to turn the corner

bisonbrigade

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time you questioned my football acumen but please don't question my character...it can be found in the link below. Perhaps you can find some character for yourself:

http://animatedtv.ab...op50chrctrs.htm

As far as dressing goes, any of these will do:

http://www.convatec....2-09e485969eef/

Pshaw with your King Tut looking anti-microbial colloidal sunday regalia! You want to turn the corner, you gotta go with the former (QB that is). You want a choice? Go with the Chroise!

Pull out all stops, don't pull any punches, put the pedal to the metal, Katy bar the door time.

Oh, and balls to the wall. Gotta have the balls to the wall or it all falls apart.

GO BILLS!!!

This is the same philosophy what TBDer's were complaining about after the loss to the Pats*... They attempted to put the pedal to the metal.... The execution wasn't there, but the philosophy was... I don't care if they run a QB sneak every play, straight up the middle and win every game by one point... I want wins, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Maybe we should start squaring the wagons instead of circling them.

A brilliant poster once said "I am tired of circling the wagons. Put the wagons in a V formation and CHARGE!" Or something along those lines. Whichever of you said that, please stand up and take credit!

Pull out all stops, don't pull any punches, put the pedal to the metal, Katy bar the door time.

Oh, and balls to the wall. Gotta have the balls to the wall or it all falls apart.

GO BILLS!!!

Very funny.

I'll add to this funny thread.

Yeah guys it's time to kick ass, we dont want to suck ass!!!

Dont suck on an ass!

If this team is going to turn the corner the young players have to turn into great players, Manuel, Woods, Kiko and Nigel, have to make plays. BIG Plays!!! Can we please stop the madness and kick some a$$.

Probably happen next year. Can't expect miracles this year. This is the rebuilding year for the expansion team. 6-10. draft 11th. the usual. ........ But miracles are real.