Got to turn the corner

bisonbrigade

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take the soup myself.

I'm really starting to question your football acumen, not to mention your character.

What kind of dressing?

It's about time you questioned my football acumen but please don't question my character...it can be found in the link below. Perhaps you can find some character for yourself:

http://animatedtv.about.com/od/showsaz/tp/top50chrctrs.htm

As far as dressing goes, any of these will do:

http://www.convatec.com/products/wound/product-type/pl-92fd43ac-8ab5-4b8a-8c72-09e485969eef/

If this team is going to turn the corner the young players have to turn into great players, Manuel, Woods, Kiko and Nigel, have to make plays. BIG Plays!!! Can we please stop the madness and kick some a$$.

give it some time, it's only been one game, it's going to be awhile before they are stars (hopefully)

--This is Doug

--Coach Marrone, Big Cat here.

--Hiya, Big Cat. What can I do for ya?

--It's time to start kicking ass.

--

--You hear me? It's time to start kicking ass.

--You know something? You're right. Thank you.

--You're welcome. See you at Fitzpatick's post-game chilli party?

--Obviously.

--Nice.

If this team is going to turn the corner the young players have to turn into great players, Manuel, Woods, Kiko and Nigel, have to make plays. BIG Plays!!! Can we please stop the madness and kick some a$$.

So what you're saying is, in order to turn the corner we are really going to have to push the envelope, with our best players firing on all cylinders. Mauel, Woods, Kiko and Nigel need to be very proactive in effecting this total paradigm shift.

So what you're saying is, in order to turn the corner we are really going to have to push the envelope, with our best players firing on all cylinders. Mauel, Woods, Kiko and Nigel need to be very proactive in effecting this total paradigm shift.

Pull out all stops, don't pull any punches, put the pedal to the metal, Katy bar the door time.

Oh, and balls to the wall. Gotta have the balls to the wall or it all falls apart.

GO BILLS!!!