Boo Hoo the poor Patriots!

Gasjuggler

What is poor Tommy going to do. No receivers to throw to. it 's their own doing. They choose not to pay Welker. They choose not to resign Floyd and Moorhead. They choose to draft Gronk who had injury problems even in college. They choose to draft Hernandez who had character issues. They will not walk through the AFC East this year. I don't have any pity for them. Iam enjoying it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is poor Tommy going to do. No receivers to throw to. it 's their own doing. They choose not to pay Welker. They choose not to resign Floyd and Moorhead. They choose to draft Gronk who had injury problems even in college. They choose to draft Hernandez who had character issues. They will not walk through the AFC East this year. I don't have any pity for them. Iam enjoying it.

They're 1-0.

We are 0-1.

They beat us last week.

So...what are you trying to say?

Who is Floyd? I think you mean Woodhead too btw

and like Jboy said, we are currently in last and they in first.

Any relation to Craven Moorehead???

We want to be the Patriots.

I know it's fun to make fun of "Tommy" etc but I've grown out of it. I don't like to see them get any edge when they already possess many, but they are just a well-run operation. We should be so lucky.

I do not know if I would want to be the Patriots. They won...but they cheated. Of course, that only mattered that one week ESPN talked about it...so maybe it is not so bad.

I do not know if I would want to be the Patriots. They won...but they cheated. Of course, that only mattered that one week ESPN talked about it...so maybe it is not so bad.

Yeah and that "cheating" got blown way out of proportion. People are still going back to talking about the Rams Superbowl, etc. The irony being the filming locations they were reprimanded for were legal at the time of those wins, so it's not like they were even "cheating" when they won the Superbowls. We'd probably not even know about it if an ex-coach of theirs didn't have an axe to grind at the time and want to show up BB.

I know it's popular to hate the Pats, but they're a top-to-bottom model franchise. In all sport, not just the NFL.

I think it's fine to be happy as a Bills fan when they lose and whatnot. But I'm not counting them out now, this season, or even future seasons without TB12. Time will be the thing to tell on that. Kraft seems like a good owner, so I'm not confident they won't be competitive as long as he's involved. He seems like a guy that makes smart hires.

Yeah and that "cheating" got blown way out of proportion. People are still going back to talking about the Rams Superbowl, etc. The irony being the filming locations they were reprimanded for were legal at the time of those wins, so it's not like they were even "cheating" when they won the Superbowls. We'd probably not even know about it if an ex-coach of theirs didn't have an axe to grind at the time and want to show up BB.

I know it's popular to hate the Pats, but they're a top-to-bottom model franchise. In all sport, not just the NFL.

I think it's fine to be happy as a Bills fan when they lose and whatnot. But I'm not counting them out now, this season, or even future seasons without TB12. Time will be the thing to tell on that. Kraft seems like a good owner, so I'm not confident they won't be competitive as long as he's involved. He seems like a guy that makes smart hires.

If anything it's totally the opposite. Plus there were reports that they were doing other things besides taping. And for some reason, Goodell decided to destroy the Spygate related evidence, which is just plain weird imo. The public didn't get the full details of what happened, and it's people like you who allow things like Spygate to be swept under the rug.

I don't discredit what the Patriots have done overall or what Brady has done in his career. However they're not the gold standard of the NFL anymore. Infact I'd go as far to say they've been the benefactors of an extremely piss poor division. Tom Brady throughout 90% of his career has not had a legit challenger within his own division. The Steelers have had to deal with Balt and Cincy. The Colts when Manning was there at times Houston/Tenn and even Jacksonville have been pretty good. The Giants have had to deal with the Eagles and Cowboys, Breees has to face Matt Ryan twice a year. Rodgers has Cutler and the Vikings with AP. Seattle/SF and even STL is upcoming in that division. I take zero away from career accomplishments but Brady has had it probably easier than almost every other winning qb in the league as far as being challenged in his own division. I think as the years go by this shows when the pats actually come across teams that can play above average football.

If anything it's totally the opposite. Plus there were reports that they were doing other things besides taping. And for some reason, Goodell decided to destroy the Spygate related evidence, which is just plain weird imo. The public didn't get the full details of what happened, and it's people like you who allow things like Spygate to be swept under the rug.

exactly.

the patriots gamed the league.

they cheated, they won 3 superbowls in 4 years, they got busted, they have won ZERO CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH GODS GIFT TO QUARTERBACKING SINCE THEN (eli: 2, rothlisberger: 2).

i mean, think about it: whats more beneficial to the league:

admit that the patriots cheated, the multibillion dollar organization is tainted, question bradys legacy every sunday and the results of "the greatest game on earth" for the half decade when they were cheating, and every time a discussion of the patriots comes up, cheating comes up too?

or erase it from league records and never talk about it again?

why do bills fans not get this? i know most of you are drunk idiots who arent smart enough to move away from buffalo, but good god almighty, are you really THAT f*cking stupid?

can you REALLY not see the game as a business, and realize that its in the leagues best interest to NEVER talk about the patriots cheating, ever again?

espn doesnt not talk about the patriots cheating because its a "non story", espn doesnt talk about the patriots cheating because they make hundreds of millions of dollars off their broadcast partnership with the nfl every year.

Regardless of cheating, we want to be the team with the best QB, that consistently wins the division, that flattens divisional opponents with regularity, whose coach is thought of as one of the smartest in the game.

We want to be the Patriots.

I know it's fun to make fun of "Tommy" etc but I've grown out of it. I don't like to see them get any edge when they already possess many, but they are just a well-run operation. We should be so lucky.

If you mean first in the AFC east and start a "dynasty", yes of course we do. If you mean pull an Eddie Guerrero philosophy and get rules made to favor us out of the blue, then no.

exactly.

the patriots gamed the league.

they cheated, they won 3 superbowls in 4 years, they got busted, they have won ZERO CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH GODS GIFT TO QUARTERBACKING SINCE THEN (eli: 2, rothlisberger: 2).

i mean, think about it: whats more beneficial to the league:

admit that the patriots cheated, the multibillion dollar organization is tainted, question bradys legacy every sunday and the results of "the greatest game on earth" for the half decade when they were cheating, and every time a discussion of the patriots comes up, cheating comes up too?

or erase it from league records and never talk about it again?

why do bills fans not get this? i know most of you are drunk idiots who arent smart enough to move away from buffalo, but good god almighty, are you really THAT f*cking stupid?

can you REALLY not see the game as a business, and realize that its in the leagues best interest to NEVER talk about the patriots cheating, ever again?

espn doesnt not talk about the patriots cheating because its a "non story", espn doesnt talk about the patriots cheating because they make hundreds of millions of dollars off their broadcast partnership with the nfl every year.

Amen. Way too much praising the Pats* in those early posts in this thread...wtf!

oh boy!

hating on the patriots at twobillsdrive.com?

youll have better luck getting people to criticize the patriots on newenglandpatriots.com.

f*ck the patriots, honest to god, if their team plane crashed it would be the greatest day in nfl history.

Absolutely disgusting remark.