Don't twerk

The Poojer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not you. That's pretty funny.

Although, in a way, she was on fire right from the start.

Yeah, those pesky candles and her dumb friend walking through the door, ruined a perfectly good thing. I almost felt a connection there. Don't people knock anymore?

You want to laugh? Check out the room mate running in place at :31.

hahaha, I didn't notice that. Awesome.

C'mon, I'm not the only one that though "Yeah, she's pretty hot" five seconds in, before I even got to the end. Right?

Those pants went up like a mother!@#$er, too. Is that what "twerking" is? Douse yourself in gasoline, then dance around open flames like an epileptic moron?

Not as big a fire as I thought it was going to be with that fifth of whiskey sitting on the table.

Damn, there's so many of these little details that you don't notice the first time, but as you pick them up it just gets funnier and funnier.

Damn, doesn't she know to drop and roll or get a towel and put that fire out. She probably got scarred on her leg.

You mean like the towel on the couch, that as she's burning she grabs...and throws on the floor?

All these little details... :lol:

You want to laugh? Check out the room mate running in place at :31.

That was my wife when I cut the **** out of my hand preparing for a dinner party at our house. Best part was she was topless. I've never laughed so hard while spurting blood in my life.

Hey dumbass the signal is the purse goes on the OUTSIDE of the door when you're humping the door knob.

Edited by Chef Jim

That was my wife when I cut the **** out of my hand preparing for a dinner party at our house. Best part was she was topless. I've never laughed so hard while spurting blood in my life.

Hey dumbass the signal is the purse goes on the OUTSIDE of the door when you're humping the door knob.

Or just lock the friggin' deadbolt...

The little details...