Predictions - Bills v. New England*

The Senator

Bill Belichick is in mostly the dark when it comes to this matchup,

How do you figure? The Bills defense has mostly the same players, except for one of the best who is out. The Bills DC BellyCheat has prepared for many times. I would say he knows the Bills defense pretty well. On the offensive side, he knows SJ13 and Spiller. Doesn't know the rookie HC or OC unless he decided to watch some 'cuse film, and is playing a QB he hasn't seen before, but who is also a rookie. Not exactly in the dark, However none of the Bills coaches have prepared for the cheaters before so they are more in the dark than BellyCheat is in my opinion.

In my opinion if the Bills D front 4 step up and play not just a good game, but a great game, and Spiller can find some running room, the score stays respectable. If not it could be an ugly afternoon at the Ralph.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats 45 Bills 17 :thumbdown:

I cant honestly go with the Bills in this game, but I hope Im wrong, very wrong. Pats 30 to 20. I could see a upset happen though. LETS GO BUFFALO!! It would be nice to see Brady on his ass. McLovin comes up big this game if we upset.

You are drinking some serious kool-aid my friend.

Thank Gosh you're back Sir !

We missed you..

And lordy knows we need' that attitude now and again . Never dulls furniture and fully guaranteed to leave a glowing shine !

Go Bills ?

Darned Tootin Senator !

With a prediction like that I think the Senator needs to get to a hospital and get evaluated. 51 points, really????

11-4 Bills.

With a prediction like that I think the Senator needs to get to a hospital and get evaluated. 51 points, really????

Well , i like what the Senator brings to the TBD table.

Eternal Optimism . I like that in a Politician who represents my interests !

19-0 is my mantra too. we all should the night before the opener tomorrow

Go Bills

Go Senator !

28 receptions? That's a lot...how many yards? :nana:

LOL you know I meant 28 receiving yards!

Our d back situation is dire without Gilmore and Byrd rusty at best.

Brady is gonna shred us guys. They wont run much because they won't need to. Their Wr's will be open all day. I think they score 40.

I just want EJ to have a few nice drives and I'm happy. Show some poise and stay healthy. Get some pass protection, go through his reads, call a few audibles, convert some 3rd downs, get in the endzone once or twice.

Win loss means far less to me than most, i just wanna see EJ start his great career.

Pats defense hasn't been very good at all for many years. Bill is an average D coach at best.

BS to this. Brady has no receivers and this is not a pre season game. I want to win! Not just manage to put a few nice drives together and start prepping for next week. I think our coach feels like me. If they're gonna keep score, might as well try to win! GO BILLS!

If we can't beat the Patriots today with a healthy squad - minus Gilmore (and, that's a BIG minus, but it is pale compared to what NE has lost and is playing without), when the things in our advantage are: totally new offense and defense; the Pats have little to prepare for, the Pats are without Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, and their WR's from last year, plus without Dobson! You look at that offense and tell me Buffalo doesn't have considerably BETTER players - by a big margin today (Spiller, Jackson, Johnson, Woods, Manuel). We're playing at home. The cards might not be stacked in our favor like this again for years. Frankly, I want to see the Bills beat on NE when they're at their best, but it is what it is - THE BILLS HAD BETTER PUT A BEATING ON THEM TODAY!!!!

how bad was it vs the dolphins? cuz it's been bad against the pats*.

Wait. What?

How would you feel about losing 20 games in a row to the same divisional opponent? Every single game in the entire 1970s.

And yes, the 1970s was a real time. Just as real as today.

And yes, we will hate them forever. And yes, Brian Cox giving Bills fans the finger.

(and yes, Thurman wearing a Fish uniform)

-And because of that, it was one of the greatest NFL rivalries in the 80s and early 90s. On TV all the time. Right up there with Bears v Packers, Cowboys v. Redskins, and Raiders v. Chiefs. Talking heads used to debate which of these 4 was the best rivalry in football.

It was for real

Edited by maddenboy

Calm down, noob. A little more reading, a little less posting should help you fit in better around here than a warning point every 35 posts.

I'm with the Senator; 19-0, Baby!

Why is your avatar pissing on the Bills logo? I'm guessing you're not a Bills fan.

I never understood why trollers troll. That's like if I'm Muslim and instead of going to the mosque, I spend all my time going to a Catholic church and every time the priest says something that I don't agree with, while everyone is saying amen, I yell BLASPHEMY!

2 reasons why I can never troll:

1. I'm not really a hey look at me, everybody, all on eyes on me kind of guy...

2. I wasn't born with a, I want to be hated on and have negative energy surrounding me all the time bone...

Calm down, noob. A little more reading, a little less posting should help you fit in better around here than a warning point every 35 posts.

I'm with the Senator; 19-0, Baby!

WHAT? So we're allowed to have more than one warning point?

Well God (censored) damn. Do me a favor and tell that little punk to, (inaudible audio)...