Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. It's one of the best. Unfortunately it's being used in the wrong place by the wrong people.

How very elitist of you. How does one put caveats on that expression? It means something different to every person. Wrong people? LoL... Who are the right people? Huh? That is why it is one of the worst expressions. Of course somebody is going to brutally take it to the edge. She lived to tell her tale, right?

Can you even begin to imagine a 0.321 BAC hangover caused by Hawkeye Vodka? Since she didn't die, I expect her hangover to last at least a week.

True... 1/3 of her blood was alcohol... Oh my! Imagine walking (okay, being rolled in) to a blood bank w/those numbers!

How very elitist of you. How does one put caveats on that expression? It means something different to every person. Wrong people? LoL... Who are the right people? Huh? That is why it is one of the worst expressions. Of course somebody is going to brutally take it to the edge. She lived to tell her tale, right?

I have nothing against with the expression you only live once and nothing wrong with the people who say that. I have a problem with people that say yolo.

Some of the best ideas came from the minds of people that lived by the motto you only live once.

What typically comes out of the minds of people that say yolo is "duuuuude, was that some !@#$ing crazy **** or what??"

You're only off by a factor of a hundred. :wallbash:

:lol:

• 1 month later...
"I could have easily just taken this opportunity and ran with it and been 'Vodka Samm' my entire life," the senior political science major said. "But that's not why I came to college."

Learning how to drink that much vodka and not die is going to come in way more useful in life than that dumbass poli sci degree you're getting.