It is time...

Just Jack

Kelly enjoyed it when we watched it a few weeks ago. I still do not think she understands WNY. I really need to get her to a December game to see what it is really like.

Well then Kelly is a [redacted] who can [redacted] [redacted] with a [redacted] [redacted] and never [redacted] again.

If anyone would like to order a DVD from NFL Films, it's $50/each plus shipping since it's a special order....

NFL Films Presents - 2000, SHOW: #11

TITLE: Buffalo - A Town, A Team, A Dream

Tape ID: 86837

24 minutes

http://www.nflfilms.com/specialorders/orderform.html

Well then Kelly is a [redacted] who can [redacted] [redacted] with a [redacted] [redacted] and never [redacted] again.

If anyone would like to order a DVD from NFL Films, it's $50/each plus shipping since it's a special order....

NFL Films Presents - 2000, SHOW: #11

TITLE: Buffalo - A Town, A Team, A Dream

Tape ID: 86837

24 minutes

http://www.nflfilms..../orderform.html

Kelly is awesome.

Love the videos! Although, I'm not certain that wasn't Charles Manson under the alias of "Vincent Gallo" being interviewed in the beginning of the "A Team" video...

That would be a little disconcerting if he was a Bills fan...although, it would explain his level of misplaced aggession :o

Edited by billsfan1959

Time for my Annual, Week Before The Opener, remember why we are fans, post....

So set aside half an hour, grab the popcorn or wings, and sit back as you watch...

A Town

A Team

A Dream

If you don't get chills while watching it, you're not a true fan.

Always look forward to this!

It always gets posted around my birthday.

The last 2 mins of "A Dream" where everyone describes what a Championship would be like in Buffalo gives an amazing feeling that I can not describe. The description of a parade in the bitter cold gets me going.

Someday. I can't wait. I would will be awake for days, carrying on and such. As pitiful as it sounds, my life would will probably be put on hold for the monday and tuesday following the win.

First, I still cant (wont) watch that infamous kick with the well known name, in SB XXV. I had to skip ahead in the video.

I just cant do it.

Second, I hated the end, where they pretend that we won the SB. Its just not . . . right? healthy? kosher?

When we do it, I want it to feel like the first time. Dont ruin it for me.

Love the videos! Although, I'm not certain that wasn't Charles Manson under the alias of "Vincent Gallo" being interviewed in the beginning of the "A Team" video...

That would be a little disconcerting if he was a Bills fan...although, it would explain his level of misplaced aggession :o

Of course he's a bills fan.