Buffalo Logo

johnwalter

I know its classic Bills, but recently I've grown a little tired of our helmet decal, so I drew up a new one. Let me know what you think

post-23142-0-16791900-1378066729_thumb.png

I like it conceptually. But, I am not sure it has what it takes for a team logo. I have played with my own ideas of what a Bills logo could look like and it is hard to go to anything "new" with what they have now. I have to imagine the next logo will stem from the current logo.

I know its classic Bills, but recently I've grown a little tired of our helmet decal, so I drew up a new one. Let me know what you think

That's a shoulder patch, at best. If they EVER change to that, I'll beat you over the head with it...(j/k).

The eyes look like they came from the bounty hunter costume Leah donned while delivering Luke to Jabba the Hutt.

good effort... but I would go with the standing buffalo before I went to something new.

the standing Buffalo can't be beat...it is our true logo

The cartoony logo's work for baseball teams(Cleveland and Baltimore come to mind) but NFL helmet logos gotta convey power and/or aggression. No offense but I have seen stuffed and mounted buffalo heads with helmets on them and that's what it looks like. There is a food truck at the Bills games that has a nice cartoon take on the charging Buffalo, can't remember what it is but it is basically like an angry Billy Buffalo with teeth in a sneer. Pretty cool.