WGR's JOE B projecting final 53

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree that Easley gets cut, I don't see all the love for Hogan slow white guy and Brad Smith costs to much for the production you get.

I disagree with the Easley cut as well. I don't think we should keep Brad Smith at this point...

I can't see them keeping brad smith. If his injury will keep him out for a few weeks, it will make even less sense to keep him. We already have Gilmore and Kolb that are injured and count against the roster, and possibly EJ and byrd. And somepoint, you can't have that many players that are injured counting against the roster. Someone has to go to IR eventually. I am not even sure if PUP is even an option at this point.

Disagree that Easley gets cut, I don't see all the love for Hogan slow white guy and Brad Smith costs to much for the production you get.

By "slow white guy". I'm guessing you just mean "white guy" as Hogan ran a 4.39 40. Glad you're not the GM or anybody with decision making powers.

Who gets open and doesn't drop balls...

This is what he brings to the table, is it better than what Easley provides? Tough question, but a good problem to have IMO.

just ask yourself....who, if he was cut, would you worry about getting signed by someone else and scoring against us? Easley or Smith? I say Easley. I personally think Brad Smith has been a waste of a roster spot since he got here.

You mean the two passes he made last year that were both picked off was a bad thing?

Easley had a drop or two last night, but on that one TD pass from Lewis he hit a top speed that I didn't know he had. He pulled away from that DB and took it to the house.

I trust they'll make the best decision moving forward, but i'm sure rooting for the kid. Given how raw he was coming out of UConn, he's come a long way.

just ask yourself....who, if he was cut, would you worry about getting signed by someone else and scoring against us? Easley or Smith? I say Easley. I personally think Brad Smith has been a waste of a roster spot since he got here.

yup, Pats will sign Easley and he will be kicking our ass