WGR's JOE B projecting final 53

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If B Smith makes this team one more time I swear nothing has changed. Easley and Hogan have been more than satisfactory on ST. Brad Smith besides one return has never provided any value to this team.

no doubt,

yet struts around like hes something special, cut his ass, damn!

This roster of 53 (Easley included) would make me change my DraftTek Positional Needs.

CB moves up to highest P1 level with Gilmore injury and Heath (and even Butler) under-performing last night,

OC moves up to P2 with Snow's recommended departure,

FS and SS are raised to both P2 with the injuries and Byrd wanting to fly the coop,

ILB becomes a P3 as we can do better at WILB than Bradham, Bryan Scott,

ROT is less of a need with Pears and Young's improvement, so P2 moves to P3.

RB? Up? Down?

QB doesn't move on your list? Up? Down?

I'd say RB moves up, P4. By the FJax will be one year older.

QB - I do not know how deep the draft is at QB but it might be nice to get one...

RB? Up? Down?

QB doesn't move on your list? Up? Down?

I'd say RB moves up, P4. By the FJax will be one year older.

QB - I do not know how deep the draft is at QB but it might be nice to get one...

RB should be P2. Fred Jackson will be done after this year as a #2 running back.

RB should be P2. Fred Jackson will be done after this year as a #2 running back.

Agreed. Even if Jackson isn't, they can't count on re-signing Spiller either. Too much can happen down the road, and they need to groom Spiller's replacement if, god-forbid, they let him walk or he flames out.

If B Smith makes this team one more time I swear nothing has changed. Easley and Hogan have been more than satisfactory on ST. Brad Smith besides one return has never provided any value to this team.

WTF does it take to be a KR anymore? Catch the ball and take a knee? Jeeeeze let Freddy do it.

By "slow white guy". I'm guessing you just mean "white guy" as Hogan ran a 4.39 40. Glad you're not the GM or anybody with decision making powers.

Maybe he meant he's not smart. You know like Riley Cooper Slow, not Naamen Roosevelt slow.

Dime a dozen in today's NFL with limited exceptions.