Bills @ Redskins official GDT

Yeah that one first quarter blitz looked awkward. Two Bills guys essentially blocked each other out of the pad rush. I hope it wasn't drained like that.

The biggest mistake I saw was on A. Williams on that big Moss gain. I didn't notice who the CB covering Moss was but Williams took a horrible angle and overran the play. He could have made the tackle right when Moss caught the ball but instead Moss runs downfield for 30 more yards. It was a simple play for a safety to make and Williams just looked like a fool.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate preseason broadcasts that take up air time for garbage talk m

Turned the volume off. They are talking right through the game, who cares about Daniel Snyder's trophy wife... Wonder what the over and under is on him trading her in for a newer model.... talking years here. Looked like she had some work done, so the aging process has to be on his mind... (Sorry, couldn't help but being crass about a Washington, DC wife)

Every bounce today has gone to the Skins.

The Bills have been disappointing today but I had the same thought when Helu's fumble bounced right back into his hands.

Tuel looks better than Kolb but he still looks kind of lousy.

Yeah.

Two third-down checkdowns on the last two drives. Both short of the first down.

I wish there was a way mute just Theisman. He's been ranting about hurry up o's and tired d's for literally 2 hours

True. He's becoming obsessed with that train of thought.