Beer

Tiberius

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLime.

BLight.

Why not just get a Corona, drop in a lime, and then let it sit for 10 hours in the fridge, open?

Because, I was thinking about what beer to bring for our after hockey game beer and was not sure how that would go over in the locker room. Bringing open containers would be difficult on top of all the hockey equipment I'd already be carrying

ok...after hockey beer, this is very acceptable...

Because, I was thinking about what beer to bring for our after hockey game beer and was not sure how that would go over in the locker room. Bringing open containers would be difficult on top of all the hockey equipment I'd already be carrying

Blue Light Lime, I like it

I have tried a couple of the lime beers and IMHO they are terrible. Tried the Summer Shandy a few weeks ago and I thought that was even worse.

{THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE FROM THOSE THAT KNOW BEER}please change the title of the thread to more closely match the content of the thread

:flirt:

Beat me to it.

On topic: I have a male colleague who drinks that ****. There is no end to the grief me and the other male members (male members: LOLZ) of our staff give him (staff, LOLZ).

Edited by The Big Cat

Beat me to it.

On topic: I have a male colleague who drinks that ****. There is no end to the grief me and the other male members (male members: LOLZ) of our staff give him (staff, LOLZ).

My brother-in-law drinks Labatt with lime. We also make fun of him every chance we get ... and that includes my sister (his wife)!

I went to a local brewery last weekend (Dust Bowl, Turlock CA) and had a beer called "soul crusher". It was good. Got a growler full of their Black IPA. Had some of that this morning.

Also, have you guys heard of the ap "Untapped"? A couple of friends of mine downloaded it and we are having a blast with it.