Beer

Tiberius

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if you drank it after cutting your lawn.

The man has a point.

But goddamn if Miller High Life doesn't taste freaking great after some yard work. They formulate that sh--.

No I did not cut the lawn today. I did buy the beer at 9am though during my weekly grocery shopping run and I placed the beer in my garage (dorm) fridge, set to max cold. I cracked the first brewski around 4:29pm today for kickoff and it was almost icy. That beer is crap, unless it is close to freezing. At that point, it becomes the nectar of the gods.

No I did not cut the lawn today. I did buy the beer at 9am though during my weekly grocery shopping run and I placed the beer in my garage (dorm) fridge, set to max cold. I cracked the first brewski around 4:29pm today for kickoff and it was almost icy. That beer is crap, unless it is close to freezing. At that point, it becomes the nectar of the gods.

I'd rather have an ice cold bottle of club soda and a Quaalude.

If I get too use to the light beers I sometimes forget I can't drink an IPA nearly as quickly or I end up pretty hammered, pretty quickly :oops:

You say that likes its a bad thing. I was drinking some great microbrews there for awhile. We went out to lunch recently and the best beer they had was a Corona Light. Good god was **** terrible.

I have tried a couple of the lime beers and IMHO they are terrible. Tried the Summer Shandy a few weeks ago and I thought that was even worse.

Blue Light Lime, I like it

Nothing that ends in light, has the name of or is best served with fruit. Having light and fruit in the name, well, watch the first restaurant scene in beer league.

My brother-in-law drinks Labatt with lime. We also make fun of him every chance we get ... and that includes my sister (his wife)!

It's borderline unacceptable for a grown man to let just about any fruit-infused beer pass his tongue. That said, Magic Hat #9 is delightful.

It's borderline unacceptable for a grown man to let just about any fruit-infused beer pass his tongue. That said, Magic Hat #9 is delightful.

Ithaca Apricot Wheat is a really good beer as well. I don't judge before I try generally. Sam Adams has a Cherry beer that out of a bottle is really good but on tap is disgusting. However with fruit beers I can't drink many of them before I have to switch to regular beers, they are more for when I'm only going to have 1 or 2.