Shouldn't we have an Extend Wood thread?

1B4IDie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this innuendo... Whaley seems to be a stand up guy of good moral fiber. Why is everyone so convinced that he pays to extend Wood? It's not like he's been caught in public Pettine the Johnson or anything. The way people are going on, you'd think someone had pictures of him showing his Tuel to the Young. He never gave me the impression that when no one's looking he Rogers the neighbor's Byrd. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it's legal and no one gets hurt, whatever he does with his Kolb in his free time is his Choice.

Edited by transient

It would be a colossal boner on the part of this organization to jerk Wood around. He's liable to blow his top and leave at the end of the season. Wood provides the putty that keeps this line stuck together. As Longfellow once said- "In this world a man must either be anvil or hammer". Wood's definitely a hammer.

You would think they could learn something from watching how good teams build them selves & realize what mistakes they have made that has kept us in the bad team category for such a long time .. And these are suppose to be highly educated people in these positions .

Maybe the Kama Sutra wasn't part of their curved speculum. Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

All the witty little eighth graders are getting their chance to talk dirty.

My turn? Don't want the Wood to shoot too soon, I say wait at least til the by. See if he can stick in there with the post season coming.

You took your turn; and while you did, indeed, manage to sound like a dirty eighth grader, 'witty' still eludes you.

Before the end of last season, I would have voted to wait to consider extending Wood to see if gets through this season injury free. Given his past injuries, it also is a fair question as to whether his overall effectiveness will be negatively impacted over the next number of years. Now, with the loss of Levitre and likely Byrd, plus more than $20 million in salary cap space available this year, I would try to sign him well before before he hits free agency.

All this innuendo... Whaley seems to be a stand up guy of good moral fiber. Why is everyone so convinced that he pays to extend Wood? It's not like he's been caught in public Pettine the Johnson or anything. The way people are going on, you'd think someone had pictures of him showing his Tuel to the Young. He never gave me the impression that when no one's looking he Rogers the neighbor's Byrd. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it's legal and no one gets hurt, whatever he does with his Kolb in his free time is his Choice.

2013 TBD pun of the year award goes too......Transient!

Before the end of last season, I would have voted to wait to consider extending Wood to see if gets through this season injury free. Given his past injuries, it also is a fair question as to whether his overall effectiveness will be negatively impacted over the next number of years. Now, with the loss of Levitre and likely Byrd, plus more than $20 million in salary cap space available this year, I would try to sign him well before before he hits free agency.

I don't get it.