Your 2013 Buffalo Seminoles

eball

With the release of Lindell and imminent pronouncement of EJ Manuel as starting QB, the Bills now sport 5 out of 25 starters from FSU. The entire kicking game (P, K, LS), plus QB and LB (Bradham).

By my count no other school has more than two representatives on the starting roster -- NC State (Graham, Mario), Oregon (Byrd, Alonso), Texas (A. Williams, Goodwin).

I have a feeling some folks in Tallahassee might have a new favorite football team in the big leagues.

With the release of Lindell and imminent pronouncement of EJ Manuel as starting QB, the Bills now sport 5 out of 25 starters from FSU. The entire kicking game (P, K, LS), plus QB and LB (Bradham).

By my count no other school has more than two representatives on the starting roster -- NC State (Graham, Mario), Oregon (Byrd, Alonso), Texas (A. Williams, Goodwin).

I have a feeling some folks in Tallahassee might have a new favorite football team in the big leagues.

Manny Lawson is also from NC State.

I have no problem extending my war chant through Saturday night into Sunday! :worthy: <-- closest they had. They probably won't hear me down in Maryland though... :doh:

FSU's had a pretty incredible run of turning out NFL players, and they are on the rebound after a couple of down years. Unlike state rivals FU ( I mean UF) and Miami for whatever reason FSU hasn't been turning out a bunch of felons.

We also have the hottest women.

On the downside, for those of you too young or unaware, FSU also shares the tragedy of a season-killing "Wide right!" that happened in the same calendar year as that other unmentionable.

The good news is, FSU finally turned it around and won the National Championship.

Bottom line: They do bring good karma.

Edited by BobChalmers

I have no problem extending my war chant through Saturday night into Sunday! :worthy: <-- closest they had. They probably won't hear me down in Maryland though... :doh:

FSU's had a pretty incredible run of turning out NFL players, and they are on the rebound after a couple of down years. Unlike state rivals FU ( I mean UF) and Miami for whatever reason FSU hasn't been turning out a bunch of felons.

We also have the hottest women.

On the downside, for those of you too young or unaware, FSU also shares the tragedy of a season-killing "Wide right!" that happened in the same calendar year as that other unmentionable.

The good news is, FSU finally turned it around and won the National Championship.

Bottom line: They do bring good karma.

Go Noles!

Didn't that happen something like four times? Or was one of them wide left?

FSU was easy to root for back in the day because when they were on TV it was usually against Miami or UF. Or ND in '93. :)

Did you guys catch the shot at the end of the game broadcast where Bills & Vikes players lined up for a photo shot? There were a lot of guys in that shot, and we know why.

Vikes also have 6 FSU players in camp.