SU Hoops 2013-2014 edition...

bills44

Flying back from my cruise today, just in time to catch Dayton game. Missing just the opening game wasn't as bad as I thought (especially when I was sitting on the beach).

by the way, I predict a Pitt win over Florida, which will really open up the entire region.

Man, when Florida is on their game they are absolutely dominant. Men against boys. I'm afraid Patric Young would eat Rak's lunch.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme a break. What a disappointing way to end the year. 0-10 from 3? Getting beat my a pretty average team in basically a home game.

Again, the guy that made this team go all year was cooney. When he is off, it is ugly.

Oh, well. Hopefully, Grant and ennis come back.

Sorry but Ennis blew the game at the end....needed to drive not put up shots like that....goddammit!

Down by 1, I have no idea why he pulls up for a 17-footer. He could have taken it to the rim at will.

The only teams I give a damn about are the orange and the bills. The end of the SU season means it is officially Bills season...and we know how that story ends....FML

Ha, my thoughts exactly.

Second guessing wide open shots is as bad as ripping the football coach for not punting enough. It's like a thousand times harder to get to the rim and get a borderline whistle on a game-winning possession than it is down 4 w/ a minute left, or whatever.

Can't win with zero capable shooters. I guess I talked myself into thinking they could overcome that in year with no great teams. But you know, scoring is sorta important in this game. All season long w/ this team you can just watch the first 10minutes of their games and know how it's going to end.

Looked like JB finally had enough of Cooney's clunkers there at the end. One of the ugliest games I think I have ever seen.

I will say, however, criticize Ennis' shot selection all you want. Without him we don't have a chance to win at the end. He put the team on his back. I'm gonna miss him.

i know they draft on potential but i think the back half of the season showed that neither Ennis nor Grant are ready to go just yet.

Looked like JB finally had enough of Cooney's clunkers there at the end. One of the ugliest games I think I have ever seen.

I will say, however, criticize Ennis' shot selection all you want. Without him we don't have a chance to win at the end. He put the team on his back. I'm gonna miss him.

Probably not telling you Cuse fans anything you didn't already know, but really, who is surprised by an early tourney exit? Since needing a last second layup to beat NC State on 2/15 the team went 3-6 and was pretty much unwatchable.

Probably not telling you Cuse fans anything you didn't already know, but really, who is surprised by an early tourney exit? Since needing a last second layup to beat NC State on 2/15 the team went 3-6 and was pretty much unwatchable.

I don't think anyone is surprised.

i know they draft on potential but i think the back half of the season showed that neither Ennis nor Grant are ready to go just yet.

Maybe Grant, but I'm pretty convinced Ennis is gone. Saw a mock draft on ESPN yesterday that had him going 8th overall.