Obama Is Coming To Town!

It's outrageous that the poor and middle class want their kids to get college degrees, and that Obama is trying to help them afford it. Damn that Gutenberg and his printing press for starting all of this trouble!

It's outrageous that the common wisdom is "everyone needs a college degree."

Doubly so when those degrees are in communications or womyn's studies or Medieval literature with a minor in Hungarian theater of the fourth century.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Advanced Spelling Techniques.

Any womyn's studies major knows that the "word men" in "women" is merely a linguistic technique of misogynistic oppression that the phallocentric American culture uses to reinforce the myth of female dependency on the male, and properly spelling "womyn" is the key to freeing their vaginae.

Google it, mother!@#$er.

It's outrageous that the common wisdom is "everyone needs a college degree."

Doubly so when those degrees are in communications or womyn's studies or Medieval literature with a minor in Hungarian theater of the fourth century.

Anyone who would minor in 4th century Hungarian theater is an idiot. It's common knowledge that 5th century Hungarian theater is where all the truly enlightened stories were told.

So in his recent interview on CNN, the president has opted to take his message in a new direction.

Republicans secretly agree with me, but fear Rush Limbaugh and the Tea Party.

Dude sure has a lot of people who secretly like his policies. Journalists. Republicans.

Three more years of this is really going to sting the eardrums.

Well of course Republicans agree with you dumbass there is not much difference between you and them.

So in his recent interview on CNN, the president has opted to take his message in a new direction.

Republicans secretly agree with me, but fear Rush Limbaugh and the Tea Party.

Dude sure has a lot of people who secretly like his policies. Journalists. Republicans.

Three more years of this is really going to sting the eardrums.

Not that Mr. Obama's statement isn't a fantasy that he likes to trot out every few months,

but what if is is true.......doesn' it just highlight what an ineffective leader he is ? ?

"everyone" really agrees with me, but I still cannot get anything passed because they're afraid.

Any mildly competent admisistrator could move "forward" (pun intended) in that situation.

But not President "I'm not part of the Washington problem" Obama.....................................lol

Edited by B-Man

Not that Mr. Obama's statement isn't a fantasy that he likes to trot out every few months,

but what if is is true.......doesn' it just highlight what an ineffective leader he is ? ?

"everyone" really agrees with me, but I still cannot get anything passed because they're afraid.

Any mildly competent admisistrator could move "forward" (pun intended) in that situation.

But not President "I'm not part of the Washington problem" Obama.....................................lol

Not only that their afraid, they're afraid of what Rush Limbaugh might say. :lol:

The best thing any Republican can say, and say ASAP is "we're afraid of Rush Limbaugh? Are you !@#$ing kidding me?"

Edited by Chef Jim

Not only that their afraid, they're afraid of what Rush Limbaugh might say. :lol:

The best thing any Republican can say, and say ASAP is "we're afraid of Rush Limbaugh? Are you !@#$ing kidding me?"

If you think about it, what Obama is saying is actually true. The problem really isn't that he's saying it, but that he's STILL saying it. The reality is the TEA Party/Constitutional Conservatives have had success getting new blood into the house and Senate. Some opine about wasted opportunities (see Sharon Angle, Christine O'Donnell), but people like Rand Paul (yes, libertarian, I know) and Ted Cruz simply refuse to toe the establishment line, and it means Rinos like Lindsey Graham, John McCain and even Mitch McConnell are facing primaries by conservatives. Don't be surprised to see McCain retire soon.

So are they afraid? Yes. Does that make Obama's policies right? It actually shows how desperately wrong they are, as evidenced by his approval numbers dropping faster than Anthony Weiner's pants at a sock-hop.

The establishment is in trouble at their own hands, and those who Obama says agree with him are the ones who fear primaries. Coincidence? Not a smidge.

If you think about it, what Obama is saying is actually true. The problem really isn't that he's saying it, but that he's STILL saying it. The reality is the TEA Party/Constitutional Conservatives have had success getting new blood into the house and Senate. Some opine about wasted opportunities (see Sharon Angle, Christine O'Donnell), but people like Rand Paul (yes, libertarian, I know) and Ted Cruz simply refuse to toe the establishment line, and it means Rinos like Lindsey Graham, John McCain and even Mitch McConnell are facing primaries by conservatives. Don't be surprised to see McCain retire soon.

So are they afraid? Yes. Does that make Obama's policies right? It actually shows how desperately wrong they are, as evidenced by his approval numbers dropping faster than Anthony Weiner's pants at a sock-hop.

The establishment is in trouble at their own hands, and those who Obama says agree with him are the ones who fear primaries. Coincidence? Not a smidge.

No I get their concern for the Tea Party it's the Rush Limbaugh thing that is funny.