Your official Bills vs Colts game day thread

Just Jack

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Senator always wanted us to hire Mike Leach.

Now we have a Mike Leach disciple in Jeff Tuel.

While Tyler Wilson struggles in Oakland, it's amazing the play the Bills are getting out of an undrafted free agent.

Something definitely feels different here. It's felt different since the coaching search.

Last two WR spots come down to Easley, Smith or Rodgers. Who gets cut?

Smith.. these young WR's have chance to be special.. Rather have them in case someone goes down that a vet like Smith who we know is well below average... Get rid of as much of Gailey era as possible!

I would keep Easley & Rogers.

Exactly...Better to have an eye towards the future...Easley clearly looks like an NFL WR...And Rogers has serious upside...What do the Bills lose by cutting Smith besides experience? Smith is not an every down WR-type...I like Smith's versatility, but I don't think that matters much to this staff...No wildcat with this Offense... B-)

Easley needs to prove it against starters. And stay healthy.

I absolutely agree. Watching him against the backups, he looks like an all pro out there. Got to see him against the starters to see how he is progressing.

So...I'm guessing Brad Smith is feeling a bit nervous at this point...Easley looks much improved, and I don't think the Bills want to chance sneaking Rogers to the Practice Squad...That's not good news for Brad... B-)

Brad smith should be nervous as we have depth

Exactly...Better to have an eye towards the future...Easley clearly looks like an NFL WR...And Rogers has serious upside...What do the Bills lose by cutting Smith besides experience? Smith is not an every down WR-type...I like Smith's versatility, but I don't think that matters much to this staff...No wildcat with this Offense... B-)

What about Hogan?