EJ starts Sunday

Bangarang

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this as well via text. Agree with Sudzy and PTR. EJs job to lose at this point now. With a strong night he could really plant himself. Also, with a very good showing by Tuel, Kolb could find himself unemployed. I don't think it'll happen just yet, but if the play continues it might.

Saw this as well via text. Agree with Sudzy and PTR. EJs job to lose at this point now. With a strong night he could really plant himself. Also, with a very good showing by Tuel, Kolb could find himself unemployed. I don't think it'll happen just yet, but if the play continues it might.

We will see some good things out of EJ and some rookie stuff i bet.

I do not think he is as polished as Luck was last year, but he has just as high cieling.

As far as Kolb, i do not think you can go into the season with out a vet. To me he would be a great insurance policy if something happened to EJ.

We will see some good things out of EJ and some rookie stuff i bet.

I do not think he is as polished as Luck was last year, but he has just as high cieling.

As far as Kolb, i do not think you can go into the season with out a vet. To me he would be a great insurance policy if something happened to EJ.

i agree but if Kolb looks horrible throughout and Tuel continues to impress, I can see it being a realistic thought.

Didn't the Redskins go into last season with two rookies? Not saying it works all the time, but if the Bills feel they are better than Kolb, then maybe having a vet is overrated?

They still had Rex grossman. Personally I don't see any reason to release Kolb. Give EJ someone with experience in the room

Didn't the Redskins go into last season with two rookies? Not saying it works all the time, but if the Bills feel they are better than Kolb, then maybe having a vet is overrated?

To be fair, the Skins other rookie was a 3rd round pick. Not that I don't think Tuel has some potential, but Cousins was definitely more ready to step in should he be needed than Tuel is.

To be fair, the Skins other rookie was a 3rd round pick. Not that I don't think Tuel has some potential, but Cousins was definitely more ready to step in should he be needed than Tuel is.

Well, 4th round pick. But agreed, I don't see tuel as a legit backup, and I still think he will end up on the ps.