Wanna see a dead body?

Just Jack

Just go on Facebook....

Husband Admits to Killing Wife in South Miami, Posts Photo on Facebook

Police said they discovered Jennifer Alonzo, 26, inside a townhouse in the 5500 block of Southwest 67th Avenue after Derek Medina, 31, showed up at the station and said he killed his wife during an argument.

Medina posted a photo of his wife after the shooting on his Facebook page. The graphic photo, captioned "RIP Jennifer Alonso," shows a woman bent over backwards with her knees bent, her face and arm covered in blood.

If you want to see the picture (pretty tame in my opinion) - https://fbcdn-sphoto...845542771_n.jpg

That is disturbing? Try looking up Porsche Girl Nikki Catsouras.

I'll pass on looking that up. I imagine it's pretty bad. It's disturbing in the sense that a guy would kill a woman and then post the photo to facebook. That's a real person who was just murdered. Disturbing...to me.

I'll pass on looking that up. I imagine it's pretty bad. It's disturbing in the sense that a guy would kill a woman and then post the photo to facebook. That's a real person who was just murdered. Disturbing...to me.

18 year old high on cocaine takes her daddy's $150k Carrera for a joy ride after an argument with daddy. Decides to park it in to a toll booth at well over 100 mph.

That is another sick one. Puke!

I have seen far, far worse. Stuff that would make a Billy Goat puke and burn his own eyes out with acid.

This is why first responders are people who need to be thanked. I can't imagine what some must see and work through.

If you ever talk to some it is amazing how they learn and adapt to overcome all of it.

My grandfather used to be in the Troopers, and since he was the only one with a camera at his barracks, he was their photographer. I've seen some of his photos, and I'm glad they were in black and white from the amount of "chocolate syrup" you could see.

This is his grandmother.

his quote on Facebook

Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife loveyou guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news" my wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me