Which WR comes out on top?

Simple question, which WR on the Bills ends up with the most catches? The most TD's?

Is the obvious answer Stevie? Or does Woods / Goodwin / Graham have a chance to be more prolific this year? The word on Woods is polished, seems Goodwin has been a fantastic surprise at camp, and maybe Graham breakouts. With Stevie out, could more reps with the new QB's give them an advantage?

Curious to read people's opinions, especially those who've been lucky to watch camp live.

Catches, yards: Stevie for sure, unless he misses significant time.

TDs are a lot more random, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Stevie finish with like 3 or 4 and someone else edge him out. Remember, Megatron only had 5 TDs last year -- in a season where he broke the single-season yardage record! My guess would still be Stevie, but I definitely wouldn't put money on it.

I think the better question is who's likely to be 2nd/3rd in catches/yards/TDs, including TEs. Chandler was basically 2nd in everything last year, but coming off an injury in a new offense, can we be sure he'll repeat that? My uninformed guesses will be Woods/Chandler for 2nd/3rd in catches, Graham/Woods for 2nd/3rd in yards, and Chandler/Woods for 2nd/3rd in TDs.

I am pulling for Da'Rick to have a monster game and show everyone what all the fuss is about.

I agree. Rodgers gives a big presence, especially as a red zone target. He is like Dez Bryant. Besides him, I see Wood, Goodwin, TJ and Stevie being the main WRs.

Edited by ganesh

tough call isn't it ? We should start a pool. SJ is not the touchdown guy. Chandler is but doesnt qualify being TE. Nelson was a decent RZ target too.

I think its going to be a speed guy till the defenses adjust mid season. and that's gonna be Graham this time. I would like to thinks Woods or SJ will be taking over the lead by end of season.

Since i am worried about Stevie's health ( i have been forthright i billieve ) Woods could be The guy. Tough call .

Spiller should be a consideration even pass catching as for the most TDs , though.

Edited by 3rdand12