Who haven't we heard much about?

cage

As we get close to the first preseason game, I'm interested in any comments on some of the players that we haven't heard too much about in the early stories / anecdotes...

-- Ron Brooks,.... expecting his role to grow this year??

-- Marcus Easley,.... have seen a few notes on some long catches, but certainly not gettng much press??

-- Aaron Williams,... how is transition going to SS, depth chart that includes Byrd indicates him as the starter??

-- Marcell Dareus,... not sure how he's doing in camp at the moment??

-- Kyle Williams,... is he fully back from heel injury??

-- Manny Lawson,.... only big FA signing, but not much on how he's doing??

Any comments on these guys and others flying under the radar that I missed would be appreciated....

Edited by cage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Ron Brooks, I heard he has made some plays at camp so far as the #2 CB, however, not as consistent as we would like in this space and that the CBs overall are looking pretty rough outside of Gilmore. Problem area unless someone really steps up. :( Enter Byrd, PLEASE to at least shore up that space.

Regarding Ron Brooks, I heard he has made some plays at camp so far as the #2 CB, however, not as consistent as we would like in this space and that the CBs overall are looking pretty rough outside of Gilmore. Problem area unless someone really steps up. :( Enter Byrd, PLEASE to at least shore up that space.

Correction - McLovin is the #2 CB most of the time but Brooks has been in some at that spot. McLovin scares the sh** out of me.

Kevin Kolb

Dudes got some bad luck. Tripping over mats, and now an unfortunate death in the family is slowly knocking him of the competition.... Other than news that he isn't able to practice after practically being the presumed starter on day 1, there isn't much to say.

Looks like EJ is going be thrown to the wolves on day 1, which is what I would like to see. With these speedy wideouts he needs to be with them everyday and they and he will know he is the QB of the Buffalo Bills.

We don't have any player named Darius

Your sentence should read either "any players" or "a player." Also, there should be a period at the end of your sentence. Lastly, "Darius" should be in quotes. You have a lot of mistakes for such a short sentence. Perhaps you shouldn't be correcting somebody else's mistakes.