Eagles' WR Riley Cooper: Whoops!

Hilarious you brought up Etheridge. She came to Durham last year and I went with my wife and another couple. Sold out show and the scene was exactly as you'd expect. Before the show started I went to the mens room and it was completely empty; I had 20 urinals and 7 or 8 stalls to myself. Still used the one next to the wall, though -- I follow proper mens room etiquette.

I saw her with a friend of mine, mid-90's I don't remember the exact year. We're walking through the parking lot and she says to me "those girls over there are kissing." I said "Yea, you'll probably see a lot of that tonight." She did not know ME was a lesbian and that most of the crowd would be the same. She tells me that I am not to leave her side. Well, before the concert started I wandered of to get something to drink and when I came back (yes, I counted) there were 9 chicks on blankets right in front of us (we had lawn seats) and Janet sitting there with this petrified look on her face. If I had a camera I would have taken a picture.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what the context was - other than him being looped and being egged on about something.

What does Coach Kelly know about this and when did he know it?

I would venture to guess that he is pissed off at some black security workers stationed around the stage/backstage area..

What do ya'll think?

Marcus Vick is a dumbass!

@usatoday_nfl

Marcus Vick, brother of Eagles QB, puts bounty on Riley Cooper http://usat.ly/13AUz95

Uh oh:

@mikefreemanNFL

Eagles player tells me via text both black and white players are incensed over Riley Cooper's words. Some players want him off team...

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Marcus Vick is a dumbass!

@usatoday_nfl

Marcus Vick, brother of Eagles QB, puts bounty on Riley Cooper http://usat.ly/13AUz95

Uh oh:

@mikefreemanNFL

Eagles player tells me via text both black and white players are incensed over Riley Cooper's words. Some players want him off team...

Seriously, what a joke.

It's a word. It means nothing. These arsebags use terms like faggot, homo, other words yet you can't say !@#$? I get the history, but seriously...of all people, I really care what Vick's brother says. Lets not forgive anyone. Ever. Lets live in the past. Lets take to the streets.

edit: And, as a point of fact, look at what word got censored. I typed out the full, real "n-word" and it got censored. Yet, anti-homosexual remarks get nada? I am not knocking the board, but this is a reflection fo society.

Racism is no different then homophobia.

Edited by jboyst62

Seriously, what a joke.

It's a word. It means nothing. These arsebags use terms like faggot, homo, other words yet you can't say !@#$? I get the history, but seriously...of all people, I really care what Vick's brother says. Lets not forgive anyone. Ever. Lets live in the past. Lets take to the streets.

edit: And, as a point of fact, look at what word got censored. I typed out the full, real "n-word" and it got censored. Yet, anti-homosexual remarks get nada? I am not knocking the board, but this is a reflection fo society.

Racism is no different then homophobia.

I think racism is less accepted because the Civil Rights movement was 60 years ago and almost all Americans believe in equal rights based on race. Gay rights are still gaining momentum and there is still a large number of Americans who do not believe in equal rights for same sex relationships. Hopefully someday they will be equally looked down upon.

I think racism is less accepted because the Civil Rights movement was 60 years ago and almost all Americans believe in equal rights based on race. Gay rights are still gaining momentum and there is still a large number of Americans who do not believe in equal rights for same sex relationships. Hopefully someday they will be equally looked down upon.

So, gay rights are different then civil rights...?

Ruhroh...PPP incoming.

I think the league should let him play with the target of being the racist white wr all season.

Btw, it's hilarious how some justify slurs. I'm not gay so why is faggot so offensive? I'm not a woman, so why do they care about being called a c word? If you feel the need to see use a slur, you're a closet minded simpleton with a limited vocabulary. It's 2013.

Idiot.

What was it that set him off at a Kenny Chees-y concert anyhow? Something actually happened that enraged him to the point where his inner redneck came out? Just amazing.

Apparently, it was in reference to a black security guard. But he was drunk so it was harmless. Good thing he has no black teammates. Why have so many Florida players forsake Tebow?

Nah...Let him run lots of slant routes. :lol:

Perfecto!

Hey 26, are you referring to Mr Winfield? I'm guessing it's not for Justin Rogers.

I wore my 26 Winfield jersey last Friday night at the Wailers show at Buffalo Place. Not much call for it here in Arizona...

Perfecto!

Hey 26, are you referring to Mr Winfield? I'm guessing it's not for Justin Rogers.

I wore my 26 Winfield jersey last Friday night at the Wailers show at Buffalo Place. Not much call for it here in Arizona...

You got it. Love the way he plays the position. One of my all time favorite Bills.

I think the league should let him play with the target of being the racist white wr all season.

Btw, it's hilarious how some justify slurs. I'm not gay so why is f@ggot so offensive? I'm not a woman, so why do they care about being called a c word? If you feel the need to see use a slur, you're a closet minded simpleton with a limited vocabulary. It's 2013.

Apparently, it was in reference to a black security guard. But he was drunk so it was harmless. Good thing he has no black teammates. Why have so many Florida players forsake Tebow?

I don't see him lasting til October. Over/under on him landing on IR is Week 3, and can't much say that I'll care when it happens.....

Civil Rights movement gained steam in the 50s/60s, Gay Rights in the 90s/00s. I'll be on all night to hold your hand through this, I know you are being a smartass but I will play along.

if we held hands we might be thought of as homosexual. and i am sorry, my hands are reserved for gugny, and gugny alone.