Buffalo Bills - Through the Ages

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few takeaways:

- Remember what it was like to have a real NFL offense?

- Bill Polian belongs in the HOF right NOW. Look at those teams he put together. wow.

- Jim Kelly is the greatest Bill ever. He meant the most to this team, to the region, and to the lore of what it is to be a Bills fan. OJ is second. A very very very close second.

- I think EJ Manuel needs to see this video, to have a sense of what it is to be a Buffalo Bill

Edited by maddenboy

Absolutely Great. I do not live in Western NY anymore but am trying to make sure that my kids are lunatics like me and last night had them watch the video. They were so fired up after watching it (6 and 4 yrs old) that all they wanted to do afterwards was throw the football and do pushups. It was an awesome bonding moment. GO BILLS!

Absolutely Great. I do not live in Western NY anymore but am trying to make sure that my kids are lunatics like me and last night had them watch the video. They were so fired up after watching it (6 and 4 yrs old) that all they wanted to do afterwards was throw the football and do pushups. It was an awesome bonding moment. GO BILLS!

Nice. Somebody is raising them right. Carry on, sir.

good video, though I had to laugh that the first song was an instrumental version of a Taylor Swift song.

I find it even more hilarious that people recognize it. If I remake the video, any suggestions or the first minute? LoL

I find it even more hilarious that people recognize it. If I remake the video, any suggestions or the first minute? LoL

I coach high school girls. I have had too much exposure to her music and not enough of Swift's bed to have a song written about me.

I coach high school girls. I have had too much exposure to her music and not enough of Swift's bed to have a song written about me.

My girlfriend actually gave me a bunch of songs and that was one of them. I didn't realize what is was but I figured "hey this will sound good" haha

There's two seasons in Western NY, Bills Season and Waiting for Bills Season. This stirring highlight reel will take you back in time to the early days of the Buffalo Bills, as well as every decade and era of the team up to the present. After nearly 2 years of work and video editing and with the 2013 season just around the corner I'm proud to present my finest work yet: a (almost) 20 minute Buffalo Bills Ultimate Highlight Video: It may seem lengthy, but I guarantee you every spine-tingling second is worth it. I'm hoping this gets your excited and amped for Bills Season. Camp is 1 week, preseason game 1 is 2 weeks, and Home opener is 49 days away! I'm super-psyched!

Feed back is more than welcomed!

ENJOY!

Video: BUFFALO BILLS - Through the Ages

If any of this content is taken from a video that you may have made on the internet, I made it for entertainment purposes only.

All video, audio, footage, depictions, narrations, radio and television broadcasts and all other NFL insignia is entirely the property of the NFL, The Buffalo Bills and NFL Films. This video highlight is intended for entertainment use only.

Great video. Two thoughts after watching: 1) Van Miller was awesome; 2) How in the hell is Andre Reed not in the Hall of Fame?

Great video. Two thoughts after watching: 1) Van Miller was awesome; 2) How in the hell is Andre Reed not in the Hall of Fame?

Agree on all 3 counts.

Van was irreplaceable, but Murph is a major 'out-of-his-league' let down. Andre would have been as great a WR in ANY era. He's just unlucky to have played at a time when passing evolved into the biggest part of offense and each year, guys with more cathes, TD's or yardage are becoming eligible. I do believe he'll be a HOFer eventually and that's not just my Bills fandom talking. The video is very well done!

Watching Cookie Gilchrist run made my teeth hurt. Such a punishing runner, had he not been so controversial Gilchrist, rather than Jim Brown could have been the standard that running backs are compared to. (Although Brown also had a laundry list of off field issues).

Watching that video also made me miss the days when that stadium was rocking like there was no tomorrow. Visiting teams hated playing in Buffalo and it wasn't just because of substandard hotel accommodations, it was a home field advantage that Polian and Levy fostered. I miss those red end zones, ugly as they were, it was a welcome site seeing our guys crossing into the promised land.

Thanks for the video

Edited by Guffalo

Awesome video. Great work. God that Bennett was a monster. I had to look up no. 55. I forgot that was his original number. I will be watching this over and over. BRING BACK THE RED END ZONES!

Edited by bmur66

Awesome video. Great work. God that Bennett was a monster. I had to look up no. 55. I forgot that was his original number. I will be watching this over and over. BRING BACK THE RED END ZONES!

Yes, the red end zones need to come back

Outstanding work! Reminded me of the gem we got from Pittsburgh, Frank Lewis. Biggest takeaway, what a great team we had in the late 80"s thru the early nineties. Kelly, Thomas, Reed, and BRUUUUCE. Despite the SB's, those guys were all truly great and HOF'ers all of them. Get Reed into the Hall this asap! Only thing missing was footage showcasing how great Tom Sestak was.

Kudo's to you on an excellent chronicle. Many great memories. I truly enjoyed reliving the past and hope for more in the future. This video displayed the wealth of talent at the RB position the Bills have had from the beginning, right up to today. You younger followers got a taste of OJ. He was an absolute marvel to watch, and now the torch gets passed on to CJ. I can't wait for the season opener. Thanks again for all your hard work.

• 3 weeks later...