Jerry Sullivan is going to be a music critic for TBN as well

Almost no one reads Buffalo News except web viewers who clear cookies.

Read article, clear cookies. Block reminder pictures if you want and just see blank screen.

Speaking as Jerry Sullvan does about the Bills who needs a 4th rate writer on a third rate paper (his quote was about a 4th rate coach on a 3rd rate team).

Almost no one reads Buffalo News except web viewers who clear cookies.

Read article, clear cookies. Block reminder pictures if you want and just see blank screen.

Speaking as Jerry Sullvan does about the Bills who needs a 4th rate writer on a third rate paper (his quote was about a 4th rate coach on a 3rd rate team).

Personally I think it was a fifth rate writer on a second rate paper about a 4th rate coach on a first rate team. I.ve got a head ache just reading this.

"No VIP status or backstage pass for me. I wanted to be with the people."

What a self-aggrandizing douche.

I am 100% certain that Jeff Miers could write much more interestingly and eloquently about the Bills and/or Sabres when compared to Jerry writing about Canadian rock music.

He claims he actually shed tears at the Tragically Hip show? Now I am more of a Hip enthusiast than most other fans I know, and I just do not buy this one, Sully.

Maybe it's because I wasn't up front with "the people", I was over there off to the side in VIP land.

Edited by HankBulloughMellencamp