Accuracy - Tebow

I give you your 2018 Buffalo Bills starting QB - Brad Cutderomo-Palchezbow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 80s called.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, but a slighty less watered down version of a super QB from a slighty less watered down generation of the NFL...I'd stack my QB up against all of those from todays NFL, all things being relative of course.

Yes, but a slighty less watered down version of a super QB from a slighty less watered down generation of the NFL...I'd stack my QB up against all of those from todays NFL, all things being relative of course.

Agree wholeheartedly.

And I'd go back even further. To the days before specialization when QBs called their own games at the LOS. Watching guys like Unitas, Namath, etc. work the defense was fun to watch.

GO BILLS!!!

Pocket Awareness - Bradford

Toughness - Cutler

Arm Strength - Ponder

Decision Making - Romo

Scrambling - Palmer

Leadership - Sanchez

Accuracy - Tebow

this made me laugh quite a bit, but if we draft this kid he's gonna look like a monkey f!@#in' a foo...yeah, you know what it'll look like. :flirt:

Pocket Awareness - Bradford

Toughness - Cutler

Arm Strength - Ponder

Decision Making - Romo

Scrambling - Palmer

Leadership - Sanchez

Accuracy - Tebow

-I completely agree but I would put fitz in the arm strength slot

Peyton Manning's everything, throw in Brett Favre toughness, Michael Vick's legs, Drew Bledsoe's winemaking skills, Joe Namath's sideline fur coat, Kapernick's tattoos, Tony Romo's girlfriends and the salary of Russell Wilson.

In the words of Charles Grodin.......'Sounds like our man'

Stature: Doug Flutie

Pocket Presence: Drew Bledsoe

Arm Strength: Chad Pennington

Accuracy: Derek Anderson

Scramble Ability: Dan Marino

Decision Making: JP Losman

Leadership: Jeff George

I like to root for an underdog.

Did anybody else start going down this list....pick another QB but stop and think "But EJ Manuel could be right up there" on nearly every category?

seems like he has all the physical qualities, along with work ethic and desire. sounds like a great combination of attributes. maybe the football gods have seen fit to create and deliver to us a kid that will blend all of these fine qualities of first-ballot hall of famers and deliver us from the seemingly eternal sports inferiority complex.

Stature: EJ3

Pocket Presence: P Manning

Arm strength: Brett Favre

Accuracy: P Manning

Scrambling ability: Randall Cunningham

Decision making: Joe Montana

Leadership: P Manning

Durability: Brett Favre

Edited by Zombieland

I don't know if I would simply swap out Matt Ryan for Andrew Luck in the accuracy category, or if I would add a new subcategory of "Zip" or something! Luck just seems to not only have the accuracy, but the right touch on the ball for the right situation.

I would add Peyton Manning to a category of "Preparation." The guy just knows everything.

How about "Toughness"? Big Ben and Rodgers are up there. "Athleticism" - Kaepernick?

It's also insane to have a list like this that doesn't have Drew Brees on it. That is not to call you out on your choices - simply to say there is a lot of good QB play these days, in a lot of different shapes and sizes. Russell Wilson belongs in that arm strength category.

I sure hope EJ begins to make this list. It's kind of sickening how many quality QBs have come into the league, while Buffalo has not had one of them in years.

Throws guys open: Drew Brees