Jets sign Kellen Winslow Jr.

It's the" Wow my life is bad but look at that guy" syndrome. It can help .But of course Jets fans still have that 45 year old SB. :w00t::cry::lol:

A guy who delivers Coke to the building I work in is a huge Jets fan. As someone who grew up Buffalo, and lived in NYC for four and half years, it is pretty sad the only "hardcore" Jets fan I have ever met was in the middle of Texas. He is probably around my age (48), maybe a couple years older...we always give each-other crap about our respective lousy teams. Sometimes it ends up more each of us making a case for how tough it is to root for our teams. You know what his biggest embarrassment is as a Jets fan is? "Even friggin' Joe Namath hates us." A couple of years ago, when it seemed like the Jets were on the cusp of being a power-house, he talked so much smack about them, and how they were going to do "this and that" once the playoffs started...the way he talked, you would have thought the Jets had been a perennial playoff team with a fistful of Super Bowl rings... I used to feel a little pity for him when they would get bounced from the playoffs...I know the feeling all too well.

Edited by Buftex

Every time I get discouraged as a Bills fan...I think about what it would be like to be a Jets fan...it makes me feel a little better.

Makes me think of my favorite YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98.

I especially love the part at 0:38 when Pete Rozelle says "fullback" and someone shouts "Oh no!"

And this is all pre-Geno...

Edited by Bills Fan since '64

A guy who delivers Coke to the building I work in is a huge Jets fan. As someone who grew up Buffalo, and lived in NYC for four and half years, it is pretty sad the only "hardcore" Jets fan I have ever met was in the middle of Texas. He is probably around my age (48), maybe a couple years older...we always give each-other crap about our respective lousy teams. Sometimes it ends up more each of us making a case for how tough it is to root for our teams. You know what his biggest embarrassment is as a Jets fan is? "Even friggin' Joe Namath hates us." A couple of years ago, when it seemed like the Jets were on the cusp of being a power-house, he talked so much smack about them, and how they were going to do "this and that" once the playoffs started...the way he talked, you would have thought the Jets had been a perennial playoff team with a fistful of Super Bowl rings... I used to feel a little pity for him when they would get bounced from the playoffs...I know the feeling all too well.

Reminds me of this hard core Raiders fan I worked with[i mean hard core, raiders tattoos and all.] Beginning of the season we would shoot each other about about how our teams whipped so and so and this was the year. By game 5 we were both making jokes about how good next years draft position would be. :lol:

Suit yourself and let others suit themselves.

What's the over/under week for Rex to get fired?

My money would be the week after their bye, whenever that is

Snaped him up before the pasties got the chance to resign him, no doubt. :death: They might go after Keller now I'd guess.

If I remember correctly, the Pats signed him last year and he quit the team. I really doubt that the Jets signed him to keep him away from the Pats.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

Seriously: does Belichek send Tebow out to TE? Does anyone know if he can catch the ball?

Pats still have good TE depth if Ballard is healthy. Between him, hoomanawanui, fells and sudfeld they are obviously weakened but there's no gimme that Winslow would've even made the pats even if gronk and Hernandez are out long term.