brady on his a$$

with ali the turmoil surrounding the patriots , how loud and great will it be when mario, alonzo, whomever, sacks brady! no disrespect to the murdered acquaintance of hernandez and hopefully justice will be served, but after witnessing all the fawning over the franchise by the media, i cant wait for opening day. the arrogance of bellicheat, kraft always looking for a camera or microphone, im loving this. please:TBD PC police stay away, this is just a shout out to bills fans to get ready!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we blitz the crap out of Brady and we get 15 sacks on his puny azz

i just feel that the pent up emotion will rock the place like the old days. nobody has any control of what is happening in new england, but as a bills fans it doesnt wreck my day, to say the least. Edited by dwight in philly

you must be a college prof.. good attitude! i would prefer that the bills manhandle them, but that is just my opinion.

bull ****, I was kidding!

My dream is to see Brady on the bench, crying, after the Bills just finished their 6th kickoff through the back of the endzone after EJ Manuel's 4th TD pass of the first half ...

With Billy B., saying, "Thomas, you HAVE to go out there NOW!" And Brady saying, "No! Send Timmy out instead! I'm tired of getting knocked on my ass!"

bull ****, I was kidding!

My dream is to see Brady on the bench, crying, after the Bills just finished their 6th kickoff through the back of the endzone after EJ Manuel's 4th TD pass of the first half ...

With Billy B., saying, "Thomas, you HAVE to go out there NOW!" And Brady saying, "No! Send Timmy out instead! I'm tired of getting knocked on my ass!"

i was hoping you were!.. but just observing what is going on in new england makes me feel good, again, no disrespect to the victim,, its like how i felt during the 70's being dominated by miami. in today's world, new england can do no wrong, and, as speaking from a purely football, bills fan mindset, it is kinda good, now i just wanna kick their a$$ so bad i can taste it.

i really want to see pettine "release the hounds" all over the ne offense. win, lose or draw i really hope buffalo sends the statement that they are no longer the patriots' whipping boys. and yes, i want to see brady get knocked all over the ralph to the point where he throws the be all, end all of temper tantrums. there's my sportscenter highlight!

I said this in another post but it bears repeating... I hope the Bills come out and play the Pats like they don't like them. The Bills need to play like the Ravens do against the Pats. Not saying the Bills have the Ravens talent on hand but you know what I mean...

Not saying they should hurt anybody but at the same time if they get a clean shot against Brady light his ass up and It will jump start the whole team.

I said this in another post but it bears repeating... I hope the Bills come out and play the Pats like they don't like them. The Bills need to play like the Ravens do against the Pats. Not saying the Bills have the Ravens talent on hand but you know what I mean...

Not saying they should hurt anybody but at the same time if they get a clean shot against Brady light his ass up and It will jump start the whole team.

totally agree, we all know the crowd will be electric and having a chance to get them first, with this stuff going on, brady sacked early, just really feeds into what could jumpstart a good season(forget the lawyer milloy game)from a football standpoint, i truly want to kick this team when it is hopefully down! Edited by dwight in philly

i really want to see pettine "release the hounds" all over the ne offense. win, lose or draw i really hope buffalo sends the statement that they are no longer the patriots' whipping boys. and yes, i want to see brady get knocked all over the ralph to the point where he throws the be all, end all of temper tantrums. there's my sportscenter highlight!

Absolutely. I don't care if we are losing by 3 TDs, or dare I say, up by 3 TDs, blitz them again. We need practice in this new D, and the very best way to get practice is by doing it in a game. The best way to form a reputation, and to be feared? Blitz them again. It starts there.

The temper tantrum that will cause, the immediate and constant whining to the refs(don't forget about that), that ESPN will be forced to air, would be hilarious.

At the very least, and, "being realistic", you can say that the Bills have more impressive pieces on this team than they've had since 2003-4, and perhaps dating back to the late 90s. I'd love to be sitting there mid-season wondering why we didn't know this top 5 D was on our team all along.

See, the thing is for me? The Bills DO have the Ravens talent, on D, on paper.

On paper.

Getting it off the paper, and onto the field? :wallbash:

Nothing explains last year's results on D. It simply doesn't make sense when you go position by position and consider what each player is capable of individually. This is why people are so quick to hang the outcome on Wannstedt, and why that doesn't seem to be that far off....right now. We had a top 5 DE/LB(M Williams), a top 5 DT(K Williams), a top 5 CB(Gilmore...no, look it up, he was awesome last year), and a top 5 S(J Byrd) on this team, last year. You aren't supposed to be close to terrible with guys like that on the field. Not to mention the supporting cast of Carrington, Scott, Bradham, etc.

The best part about having a guy like Pettine here is: now there are no excuses. Nobody can question Pettine's abilities, given his RECENT record.

So, either the players are simply overrated, or, the coaching last year was exactly what we feared: excellent, for the mid-90s.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I remember last off season we said this. it just did not happen. I want and hope it will this season. i hope the D comes together under Pettine and performs how they should. If so this D has a chance to be extremely good maybe even great.

That said yes, i would love to see Brady rattled by a couple of early sacks. Personally that is Brady's one weakness, his ability to get rattled by a big hit. If Brady stays clean he will beat you, period!

Absolutely. I don't care if we are losing by 3 TDs, or dare I say, up by 3 TDs, blitz them again. We need practice in this new D, and the very best way to get practice is by doing it in a game. The best way to form a reputation, and to be feared? Blitz them again. It starts there.

The temper tantrum that will cause, the immediate and constant whining to the refs(don't forget about that), that ESPN will be forced to air, would be hilarious.

At the very least, and, "being realistic", you can say that the Bills have more impressive pieces on this team than they've had since 2003-4, and perhaps dating back to the late 90s. I'd love to be sitting there mid-season wondering why we didn't know this top 5 D was on our team all along.

See, the thing is for me? The Bills DO have the Ravens talent, on D, on paper.

On paper.

Getting it off the paper, and onto the field? :wallbash:

Nothing explains last year's results on D. It simply doesn't make sense when you go position by position and consider what each player is capable of individually. This is why people are so quick to hang the outcome on Wannstedt, and why that doesn't seem to be that far off....right now. We had a top 5 DE/LB(M Williams), a top 5 DT(K Williams), a top 5 CB(Gilmore...no, look it up, he was awesome last year), and a top 5 S(J Byrd) on this team, last year. You aren't supposed to be close to terrible with guys like that on the field. Not to mention the supporting cast of Carrington, Scott, Bradham, etc.

The best part about having a guy like Pettine here is: now there are no excuses. Nobody can question Pettine's abilities, given his RECENT record.

So, either the players are simply overrated, or, the coaching last year was exactly what we feared: excellent, for the mid-90s.

Are you talking about this years Ravens team? Because last year Ravens squad on D was WAY better than the Bills on paper.

I don't think the Bills had 2 Hall of Famers on the field on D last year. (Lewis and Ed Reed) The Ravens LB's were way better than the Bills. But I get were you are going tho

They were undercoached last season by Wanny. I think they have an above average DC in Petine. I am more interested in seeing what better coaching brings to the table . We will find out soon enough.

Are you talking about this years Ravens team? Because last year Ravens squad on D was WAY better than the Bills on paper.

I don't think the Bills had 2 Hall of Famers on the field on D last year. (Lewis and Ed Reed) The Ravens LB's were way better than the Bills. But I get were you are going tho

They were undercoached last season by Wanny. I think they have an above average DC in Petine. I am more interested in seeing what better coaching brings to the table . We will find out soon enough.

I'm talking as as team. And, not for nothing, this team has given the Ravens a serious challenge, consistently, for the last 3-4 games we've played them. We can't really take a point in time and compare, career to career, as who says Gilmore isn't a HOFer? Who says M Williams doesn't finally find a home here in this system, and ends up in Canton as well?

I agree. There's practically 0 chance that we will be blaming the coaching staff on D this year. As of now it's all on the players. Either they are as good as the paper suggests, or the aren't.

But, that raises a bunch of questions: since apparently the plan last year was to leave it to the D line to make plays, and have the other 7 sit back and react, perhaps the D line isn't dominating? Or, is it that this is simply expecting too much from any D line, even the Rams of old, the Steel Curtain, or the 85 Bears? And, if this year, the plan is for the 3 down lineman to move people/hold position, so that other people can make plays, isn't that a different job than making the plays yourself?

I know this: good defense is always an entire team concept. When you begin by saying "these 4 guys are going to make all the plays, and the other 7 are just there to support" you begin to fail.

I'm talking as as team. And, not for nothing, this team has given the Ravens a serious challenge, consistently, for the last 3-4 games we've played them. We can't really take a point in time and compare, career to career, as who says Gilmore isn't a HOFer? Who says M Williams doesn't finally find a home here in this system, and ends up in Canton as well?

I agree. There's practically 0 chance that we will be blaming the coaching staff on D this year. As of now it's all on the players. Either they are as good as the paper suggests, or the aren't.

But, that raises a bunch of questions: since apparently the plan last year was to leave it to the D line to make plays, and have the other 7 sit back and react, perhaps the D line isn't dominating? Or, is it that this is simply expecting too much from any D line, even the Rams of old, the Steel Curtain, or the 85 Bears? And, if this year, the plan is for the 3 down lineman to move people/hold position, so that other people can make plays, isn't that a different job than making the plays yourself?

I know this: good defense is always an entire team concept. When you begin by saying "these 4 guys are going to make all the plays, and the other 7 are just there to support" you begin to fail.

You know after the preseason last year I was think we was overrated. They didnt stop anybody in the preseason last year and it continued until Mario finally got healthy.

One player who has to step up in Dareus. The other has to be Anderson. If these 2 guys can play better than we might have a shot at have a decent D.

The question I have is can we stop the run? If we don't its gonna be another long year.