Stevie had Broken His Back

This just came over at Buffalo Rumblings and hadn't seen it yet:

http://http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2013/6/13/4427056/buffalo-bills-stevie-johnson-had-fractured-back-per-report

It's good to see him practicing now, but I guess it should silence some complaints about him being slow to get back into camp.

its an interesting spot - hes suited up all the time, but hes seemingly always hurt too.... all know all nfl players are always beat up but.... its hard to figure what to make of his health.

He never misses games though. It's the old saying about there's a difference between being injured and being hurt. It's why IMO it is beyond stupid to ever question SJ's heart and dedication to the Bills.

He never misses games though. It's the old saying about there's a difference between being injured and being hurt. It's why IMO it is beyond stupid to ever question SJ's heart and dedication to the Bills.

right, but if hes ALWAYS playing at 60% thats an issue too, isnt it? weve seen his injuries effect him on the field often, even if he doesnt miss games. he produces still, but id love to see him relatively healthy.

i dont question his heart though.

Edited by NoSaint

right, but if hes ALWAYS playing at 60% thats an issue too, isnt it? weve seen his injuries effect him on the field often, even if he doesnt miss games. he produces still, but id love to see him relatively healthy.

Well, what can you do? Everyone involved would like to see him healthy. But if he's still the best receiver on the team, even dinged up, it really is just a case of taking the bad with the good. It may get interesting if some of the young receivers the Bills have picked up actually pan out and he continues to suffer injuries.

Don't bother. Being 11th, 19th and 18th in yards over the last three seasons makes you a football god.

And when you're ranked 8th, 25th, and 35th in touchdowns over the same period, you can do no wrong, and so long as your team sucks, you're justified in shirking the organization's suggested offseason training regimen.