When does training camp start?

KRT88

I'm heading back to WNY is about 7 weeks and I was hoping I might be able to take my boys to training camp but not sure when it starts.

Have the Bills released the dates yet?

Thank in advance

Yes quite a nanker of a post - he claims date released due to Google search and posts it but he never checks results of links.

In his defense, the OP never specified which year he was inquiring about. In the spirit of answering his question directly, yes, training camp schedules for the 1960-2012 camps have been released already.

Yes quite a nanker of a post - he claims date released due to Google search and posts it but he never checks results of links.

I knew something was a miss. July 27 in that

calendar falls on Friday and I know it falls on

Saturday.

In his defense, the OP never specified which year he was inquiring about. In the spirit of answering his question directly, yes, training camp schedules for the 1960-2012 camps have been released already.

Can you give me the dates for the 1973 training camp?

Thanks.

IIRC, camp opens for rookies on the last Thursday of July, which is why I said the 25th this year. And I'm sticking to that. A week earlier or later would be, well, a week too early or too late!

IIRC, camp opens for rookies on the last Thursday of July, which is why I said the 25th this year. And I'm sticking to that. A week earlier or later would be, well, a week too early or too late!

Are rookie HCs allowed to start TC earlier ? There is some rule about HCs having additional practices, but can't remember whether it was OTA, mini-camp or training camp.

Are rookie HCs allowed to start TC earlier ? There is some rule about HCs having additional practices, but can't remember whether it was OTA, mini-camp or training camp.

May be yet another thing taken away with bargain with NFLPA,

Don't know.