OK, which one of you is this?

Has to be someone over 40. He is a white male (duh), old style Red Buffalo tat, REO or Aerosmith wing tat, wears running shorts that are late 80s early 90s style under blue jeans, and sensible sneakers. The suspects are many. Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him?

Has to be someone over 40. He is a white male (duh), old style Red Buffalo tat, REO or Aerosmith wing tat, wears running shorts that are late 80s early 90s style under blue jeans, and sensible sneakers. The suspects are many. Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him?

Read page one of the thread, I think Just Jack had the answer (but I just skimmed the thread). Nice drawing BTW but I worry about the guy when he gets to prison.

or this

Non-cartoony pictures of peoples faces never come out right. This artist is actually pretty good. I wanna find out who it is just to find the artist.

Does anyone read the links that were provided earlier? Both your questions are all answered by reading them.

I have a Preston Ridelhuber tattoo that causes of a lot of conversation when I'm standing at a urinal.

For what? The halfback option pass he threw to beat the Pats or his TD fumble recovery for Oakland in the Heidi Game? Fairly certain those were his 2 claims to fame.

Low quality food containers laying around a back alley behind what could easily be a low end dive of a restaurant? If Chef Jim is also a Red Wings fan.......

No, my tattoo of OJ is closer to my ****. I figured he'd have more company there.

Does anyone read the links that were provided earlier? Both your questions are all answered by reading them.

I read the posts....it was attempt at humor. I didn't care who it was. I was trying to have some fun with the topic.