Emmitt Smiths 2013 mock draft. Hilarious

Hahahaha this is amusing, the fact that someone actually took the time to write a made up column in someone else's words. He played for the Cowboys what do you expect when you hand out with drug dealers and wife beaters year in and year out.

The issue of whether or not Emmitt has a speech impediment aside, I will never think of him as anything other than "Emmitt Schmiff" because of Michael Irvin's HOF acceptance speech.

If Emmit has a speech impediment then it's not really that funny. I hear he's actually doing quite well in real estate in Texas.

Not to hijack the thread, but I liked Walter's mock to us in 2014. Not that I liked having the 3rd pick, but Clowney!!!!!

Edited by RyanC883

Just one example. This is comic gold:

Oakland Raiders: Matt Barkley, QB, USC

When everybody look back at the 2013 mark draft five month ago from now, they gonna say they havin' a lot of family on the mark draft. Geno and Alex Smiths reunite again three pick earlier, and now Matt Barkley, who uncle of Charles Barkley, famous basketball player, movin' to the Specific Ocean.

The Raider sign Matt Flint, who play for Packer. Flint become first quarterback to throw 400 touchdown in a game against Lion on Week 17. I very impressive by this, but the fact remain that this could have beened a fluke. Like the old sayin' go, one is a accident, two is a fluke.

5 months ago from now. :). Classic.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

emmitt went to college, a good one too, and he can barely speak coherently, let alone write a decent sentence, I have no pity for that. It's his own fault he's barley literate and should be embarrassed.

Is that like in the soup? :doh:

He put blood, sweat, and cry into it... lol

emmitt went to college, a good one too, and he can barely speak coherently, let alone write a decent sentence, I have no pity for that. It's his own fault he's barley literate and should be embarrassed.

Sounds pretty coherent to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8oU7Z9gU9I

is this a joke? you think that's coherent? "one of the players i wanna emma-late" I hope this was rhetorical...

you should probably dig a little harder next time pal.

You should probably dig out a dictionary and look up the work coherent......pal. :rolleyes: