Robert Woods signed

Doc

Buffalo reached a four-year agreement with second-round pick and rookie receiver Robert Woods, a source tells ESPN.com's AFC East blog. Woods was out of town in Los Angeles for this weekend NFLPA's Rookie Premiere and is expected to sign the contract with Buffalo in the next few days.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/59199/source-bills-woods-reach-four-year-pact

One more to go.

You started the other thread, right? Sorry.

i feel bad now, both posts were at zero repllies and i knew only 1 would survive. what a terrible choice to have to make. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!

Edited by swnybillsfan

i feel bad now, both posts were at zero repllies and i knew only 1 would survive. what a terrible choice to have to make. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!

Well, mine was first. ;)

Well, not just EJ.... we still have that byrd fella to deal with.

Well, my tongue was firmly planted in cheek with that.

EJ will get signed within the week, probably. Byrd might not be re-signed at all, depends on what Byrd wants really.

Well, not just EJ.... we still have that byrd fella to deal with.

Loved Howard Simon's column which mentioned this "situation." He advocated the show me the money approach which I agree with. Didn't realize Goldson(sp) got 5yr 41mil w/ 22 guaranteed. Byrd is a much better player IMO

EJ must be a malcontent. He hasnt signed his contract. I bet he doesnt like the cold

He thinks Buffalo women are ugly (though after FSU, every place is a step down).

Seriously, Woods is Reggie Wayne Lite. We just need Manuel to be his Peyton. Dude is smooth.