Bruce Irvin suspended

ny33

What a nice apology he wrote lol, the real apology goes like this " man I'm sorry I got my crap PEDs from some gym rat instead of designer PEDs,from a doctor/chemist with a proper masking agent ...it was unprofessional and it won't happen again"

What a nice apology he wrote lol, the real apology goes like this " man I'm sorry I got my crap PEDs from some gym rat instead of designer PEDs,from a doctor/chemist with a proper masking agent ...it was unprofessional and it won't happen again"

I respect that he owned up to it.

You are right...fastest was to make something like this go away is to take your lumps...something Lance should have done...

agreed 100%. He owned up to it.

Most either deny, or claim adderall.

Question though, do you get 4 games on the first time you get caught on any substance?

Edited by towelie

"Irvin's suspension also continues a troubling trend of Seattle players running afoul of the league's policies on banned substances. Since 2011, five Seahawks players -- John Moffitt, Allen Barbre, Winston Guy, Brandon Browner and Irvin -- have received four-game suspensions. Barbre was later released by the team.

All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman was also suspended last season for using a banned substance but won his much-publicized appeal last December."

It's hard to win in the NFL but some things make it easier. . .

"Irvin's suspension also continues a troubling trend of Seattle players running afoul of the league's policies on banned substances. Since 2011, five Seahawks players -- John Moffitt, Allen Barbre, Winston Guy, Brandon Browner and Irvin -- have received four-game suspensions. Barbre was later released by the team.

All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman was also suspended last season for using a banned substance but won his much-publicized appeal last December."

It's hard to win in the NFL but some things make it easier. . .

How many more Seahawks players need to be caught before they start getting the * treatment?

Edited by billsrcursed

Apparently, according to Adam Schefter, the positive test is for Adderall.

Not sure I understand why Adderall is banned...

Because its a prescription drug he's lacking prescription for.

It also improves focus and reaction times

It's also the most common lie that someone taking steroids would float to the press

Just covering all the bases

Because its a prescription drug he's lacking prescription for.

dextroamphetamine/amphetamine - One that happens to have a street value and is considered a drug of abuse, much like narcotic medications such as oxycodone or vicodin.

Edited by transient

Pete Carroll's Seatle Seacheates.

"Irvin is the sixth Seattle player to test positive for performance enhancing drugs since 2011."

Brandon Browner

John Moffitt

Michael George

Allen Barbre

Richard Sherman suspended but won the appeal.

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2013/05/17/bruce-irvin-suspended-4-games-for-violating-nfl-policy-on-performance-enhancing-substances/

Richard Sherman suspended but won the appeal.

He 'won' on a technicality. It's not like he was tested and showed clean. They had 'chain of custody issues'. It's interesting for sure. Is Seattle taking banned substances to a greater degree than the rest of the league and reaping benefits or are they taking the same amount, but just bad at it?

I don't know why everybody is so critical of Lance. I tried riding my bike on drugs once, and if anything it makes it harder.

If you don't know - the issue with Lance is all the people he tried to destroy with lawsuits over his professed innocence, when he was FoS all along. He is scum of among the lowest integrity you will find.