Yet another New Stadium: Minnesota Vikings

This is the result of at least a half decade of blackmail from Vikings ownership to either build or kiss the team goodbye. Better to build a modern facility first than be under the gun by new owners.

Edited by Wing Man

It's very state of the art and very nice, but I'm sorry, I just can't get on board with an indoor football stadium. It will be very bittersweet the day I have to walk into the new Bills stadium on a crisp 47 degree fall day and sit in an air-conditioned dome all afternoon. Yes that would mean the Bills are in Buffalo to stay, but man, that's just not the way it's meant to be. Call me a relic, call me what you will. Say I'm old-fashioned, say I'm over the hill, but that's just the way I am.

Call me a relic, call me what you will. Say I'm old-fashioned, say I'm over the hill, but that's just the way I am.

Even Bob Seger sits in a dome in Detroit

A dome and a competitive team and I would buy seasons. Outside and a crappy team and I'm staying home

The NFL will put some money into the kitty.

but the fact is we either build a new stadium or just say goodbye to the Bills. No new owner is going to stay at the Ralph. that is fact.

It has to be indoor retractable roof styled stadium, if not your wasting your time. A few of you might not want it but I guarantee the majority would, and it is the wiser overall move.