Why do you come here?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I am headed to work tomorrow after a day off I realized... without TBD I'd have nothing to do while on the john at work. So, there is always that.

LOL!!! That is exactly where I am when I tell the guys in the Shout Box that my lunch is over!

Edited by CowgirlsFan

To learn the team.

To learn WNY and Buffalo.

To understand what all the Bills Backers talk about at the bar on game day.

To be with my "sports family" in the Shout Box and in the Last Posts Wins thread.

Now that I am headed to work tomorrow after a day off I realized... without TBD I'd have nothing to do while on the john at work. So, there is always that.

Because TBD is on like a MOFO!

:thumbsup: Edited by CowgirlsFan

That's a sentence fragment.

:w00t: In the beginning TSW had quite a few grammer police but most just faded away and the one other poster besides yourself probably got tired of correcting people :wallbash: . The torch has been passed. Keep up the good work.

:w00t: In the beginning TSW had quite a few grammer police but most just faded away and the one other poster besides yourself probably got tired of correcting people :wallbash: . The torch has been passed. Keep up the good work.

Not sure their gone. Just a week ago I saw a Bills thread on TBD deteriorate into 3 pages of proper grammar and punctuation guides.

Gotta suck dropping $40,000 on a degree and have no use for it but a Bills forum. :lol:

Not sure their gone. Just a week ago I saw a Bills thread on TBD deteriorate into 3 pages of proper grammar and punctuation guides.

Gotta suck dropping $40,000 on a degree and have no use for it but a Bills forum. :lol:

Or in my case, closer to $80k, and three degrees I only use here.

I normally don't correct grammar on a message board.

But I couldn't resist a grammatically incorrect post about the poster coming here to have their grammar corrected.

In fact I was thinking it was likely done on purpose.