CNN reports from two different locations....

Just want to point out that Nancy Grace is a vile creature.
Ashleigh Banfield is smoking hot!

Nancy Grace is most definitely one of the most annoying human beings on the planet. OTOH, Ashleigh is simply Doll-icious IMO.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just want to point out that Nancy Grace is a vile creature.

About a year ago, during the Bengals Cheerleader case, Katie Couric was filling in for Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. Normally they have Nancy Grace and Dan Abrams discussing cases, with Nancy always interuppting Dan, because no one would moderate. Well, the morning with Katie...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/nancy-grace-dan-abrams-bengals-cheerleader-good-morning-america_n_1399333.html

It was even better the second day, because Katie kept cutting off Nancy more often, but I can't find a video of that.

I was watching CNN after the Arias verdict, and they went outside where people (ie. losers) were gathered to hear the verdict. It was after the verdict, and the reporter is interviewing this crying woman, who was happy about the verdict, and had been there every day...........He then turned to the next phase and asked about if Jodi should get the death penalty. She said "Well, I don't really believe in the death penalty. I have a cousin on death row, you know" and then proceeded to say that Jodi should be killed.

The reporter didn't even say Wait hold it for a second - you have a cousin on death row? What are the odds that you would be asking a woman about the death penalty and she just casually mentions that her cousin is on death row??