SiriusXM Bills Heads up

Here's a preview...

Bills suck. 13 years no playoffs. Reached for QB. 94 year old owner. 70 year old GM. Tom Brady in division. Dolphins are further along. Bills will continue to suck.

PTR

thanks. I don't have too listen then. Edited by mrags

Here's a preview...

Bills suck. 13 years no playoffs. Reached for QB. 94 year old owner. 70 year old GM. Tom Brady in division. Dolphins are further along. Bills will continue to suck.

PTR

Boy that ain't no sh1t, it will go exactly like that

LV

Edited by LVBillsBackr

If its going to be Jimmy Miller doing the evaluation of the Bills..............................It will be more like an homage to Brady and Bellicheat. Im sure it will be a waste of my time but, I will take a shot and listen to the bashing. It will be better to hear the comments from Trucker John to set them strait when it's all done.

Here's a preview...

PTR

I wish you would be more positive. ;)

They said Jax improved more than Bills, Bills would be 2-14. Gannon also said the Defense could be the most improved in the league. So...you nailed it pretty much PTR

Who could have guessed that not one of the talking heads is optimistic about the chances of a team with a new starting QB and all new coaching staff? What a shocking prediction!

Who could have guessed that not one of the talking heads is optimistic about the chances of a team with a new starting QB and all new coaching staff? What a shocking prediction!

Based on the fact they think the Chiefs, Jags and no one in the NFC (despite coaching changes) will go 2-14, your sarcasm is lost on me.

Here's a preview...

PTR

+1 I don't even listen to anything the Media says anymore because you litterally just wrapped it up