Bills Look Promising

Owen

I like the feel of this years team. I get the feeling the players are hungry and more talented. The coaches look to be a vast improvement over last year too... Time will tell of course, but things are looking up. Our coaches look to be more involved and Nix reinforced many positions with what looks to be some good depth. The biggest and most notable change will be on defense with our new DC. Then right behind that will be the go go offense that is being installed... WE will have a fun team to watch...and cheer for, unless you can not get off the stick and want to find non constructive things to say about the team.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the feel of this years team. I get the feeling the players are hungry and more talented. The coaches look to be a vast improvement over last year too... Time will tell of course, but things are looking up. Our coaches look to be more involved and Nix reinforced many positions with what looks to be some good depth. The biggest and most notable change will be on defense with our new DC. Then right behind that will be the go go offense that is being installed... WE will have a fun team to watch...and cheer for, unless you can not get off the stick and want to find non constructive things to say about the team.

+1 I like the feel and buzz this year as well.

i am very excited for this upcoming season. a lot of young talent and raw ability. here's to hoping!

The Koolaid is flowing...

I hope it remains tasty

I hope it remains tasty

not only is it de-freakin'-licious, there is plenty to go around.

seriously though, most of us are getting excited because we look and see what they are trying to accomplish and say "cool, i can get on board with this" rather than smacking our own foreheads and saying "what in the hell are these guys doing?"

at least, that's what flavor kool-aid i'm drinking.

not only is it de-freakin'-licious, there is plenty to go around.

seriously though, most of us are getting excited because we look and see what they are trying to accomplish and say "cool, i can get on board with this" rather than smacking our own foreheads and saying "what in the hell are these guys doing?"

at least, that's what flavor kool-aid i'm drinking.

I am loyal to BuffLo and I love the Bills. Given how many times we have been asked to have hope over the last decade I will "love" this new roster and coaching staff if the W's start flowing. Frankly, it is tiresome to see the same broken record play again and again. Let's hope this time the Bills got the recipe correct.

In the mean time enjoy the koolaid.

I hope it remains tasty

It always has extra sugar and ice this time of year.

I'm in full prove it to me mode. Talk has become cheap 13 yrs of it. Some me some wins, then ill come all the way back.

Yeah the kool aid is flowing so I'll spike the punch a little more..........

We have a young new innovative NFL head coach and OC

We had our pick of any college QB in the nation and we got the guy we wanted

We have a new Defensive Coordinator who is proven in this league

We have CJ Spiller and they don't

Our #2 receiver Robert Woods is going to be an NFL force

Dareus is going to come back with a vengeance this year

Solid special teams, faster defense, younger and stronger overall.

Plus our rookies can party like nobody else....... Luckily they'll have Stevie Johnson to show them how to mature and take life seriously.

If you don't think our team is going to be fun, you're nuts.

Yeah the kool aid is flowing so I'll spike the punch a little more..........

We have a young new innovative NFL head coach and OC

We had our pick of any college QB in the nation and we got the guy we wanted

We have a new Defensive Coordinator who is proven in this league

We have CJ Spiller and they don't

Our #2 receiver Robert Woods is going to be an NFL force

Dareus is going to come back with a vengeance this year

Solid special teams, faster defense, younger and stronger overall.

Plus our rookies can party like nobody else....... Luckily they'll have Stevie Johnson to show them how to mature and take life seriously.

If you don't think our team is going to be fun, you're nuts.

yeah, i think it'll be fun this year. i think there will be some painful moments as well with such a young team. i just kinda hope that there are some people that are going to step into leadership roles for the team. who? i don't know. but i would love for there to be one player on this team that plays all out, expects the same from his teammates, and will raise holy hell if he does not get it. that would also add to the fun, but moreover, i think that's what this team truly needs, leaders.

Sounds like the conversations I have with my son, who's let himself be ruined by the performance of the last decade plus. His 1st game he remembers was the music city miracle. That play has turned him into a nega-ton. (new word).

Totally with ya, Owen. Call it Kul-aid, call it what ya will I really dont care but I'm as upbeat as I've been in quite a while with the developments of the last 4 months.

We may surprise the league as soon as this year.

This years team...win or lose is gonna be a blast to watch. I cant damn wait !

jb

I hope it remains tasty

The Kool-Aid flows mightily this time of year.

The past season is far enough away so that the pain has subsided and spring has sprung!

Just remember that the Bills went into the draft needing to fill holes at QB, WR, LB, CB, TE, OG, and S. They may have patched a couple if everything goes well. The bar has been dropped so low for the Bills that even signing a journeyman free agent gets everyone excited.

Does that sound like a team ready to contend? I don't think they are even close.

The best part is: with so many young guys, if they do grow and progress together, the Bills could be dangerous for years to come.

Imagine EJ, CJ, Woods, Alsonso, Gilmore, ________, ___________, etc. (fill in the blanks) all in their prime together.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but in a few seasons, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills as perennial division champs.

OH YEAH!!!!

BillsKoolAid.jpg

I'm still struggling with the bromide, "The best predictor of tomorrow is yesterday."

Well some people don't want the "good times" to end. What would there be to complain about if the Bills got good? Oh yeah, the Sabres.

PTR

Sounds like the conversations I have with my son, who's let himself be ruined by the performance of the last decade plus. His 1st game he remembers was the music city miracle. That play has turned him into a nega-ton. (new word).

jb

Hmmm. Would you consider "Negatron?"

BillsKoolAid.jpg

Another round for the house!

Put it on my tab!

Because I'm sure many posters here are much younger than I am, I thought I'd ask for the hell of it if all of you know where the expression, "Drink the Kool-Aid" comes from.

I do, but I can only speak for myself.

Just In My

Jaded Opinion, Never Ever Sip

Because I'm sure many posters here are much younger than I am, I thought I'd ask for the hell of it if all of you know where the expression, "Drink the Kool-Aid" comes from.

yeah, i do. but whats the worst that will happen if we drink this kool aid? it wont even make us fat.