Watch out for Nickell Robey!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a certain corner who played for us who went on to play for the saints......who was a undersized stud that we shouldn't have let go

dont get me started. I'm still pissed we let him go and resigned McInjured.

It appears there is a ton of young competition at corner. Some big some smallish. Most have upside if coached well. That Donnie Henderson is no slouch.

I dont know how the postion shakes out at all but i can sense a lot of opportunity here for the Bills. I would not be surprised if we are surprised at who we keep and how well they perform.

Robey has a good shot to find a home in Buffalo . I almost do not want a veteran CB anymore . Let Henderson teach his kids and bring them up His way.

He can put on some weight and wear lifts if that helps folks respect him . 5- 7 5- 9 whatever it takes !

Edited by 3rdand12

Based on that video, this kid looks like he plays much bigger and more physical than his size. He also looks like he's got really good change of direction and phenomenal awareness. And I love his enthusiasm.

We can use all the guys like this we can find it looks as if this years UDFA group could be a gold mine for the team moving forward .

And one thing i found very cool was the use of the N word was no where to be found in his high light video !!

I watched Robey his entire SC career. He was this little guy who was improbably great to the point they couldn't keep him off the field. All the standard measureables (the stuff that the "analysts" claim can divine talent & success) seem to be against him, which might explain why he wasn't drafted even though, based on his career, he should have been. I think Robey is special and another gift the Bills got from the UFA signings.