Buffalo Bills UDFA Signings

Keith Pough got a lot of publicity here in DC....for a Howard player anyway. Never seen him play but i've definitely heard great things about his ability.. Here's just one article of many.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/howard-football-vs-florida-aandm-keith-pough-sets-fcs-record-bison-improve-to-4-1/2012/10/06/8d1c4f88-0fd6-11e2-bd1a-b868e65d57eb_story.html

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you have to give the Bills FO a LOT of credit. They brought in guys they suspected would be UDFAs for pre-draft visits, which gives them the edge when the FA meat market frenzy began. It was an extremely shrewd move to bring in guys like Rogers and Tuel.

FYI - I know people in Miguel Maysonet's neighborhood and word is the Bills called him in the 6th round and said if he went undrafted they wanted to sign him. Pittsburgh also showed interest. I actually saw him win the Long Island Championship in 2008. Good player, but not huge.

Hey, you have to give the Bills FO a LOT of credit. They brought in guys they suspected would be UDFAs for pre-draft visits, which gives them the edge when the FA meat market frenzy began. It was an extremely shrewd move to bring in guys like Rogers and Tuel.

FYI - I know people in Miguel Maysonet's neighborhood and word is the Bills called him in the 6th round and said if he went undrafted they wanted to sign him. Pittsburgh also showed interest. I actually saw him win the Long Island Championship in 2008. Good player, but not huge.

He's an Eagle, I believe.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/rob-rang/22153184/2013-nfl-draft-top-10-undrafted-underclassmen

Rogers at #2 on the list:

WR Da'Rick Rogers, Tennessee Tech (6-3, 217, 4.52)

Once considered a first-round prospect, Rogers led the SEC in catches in 2011 but was dismissed from Tennessee prior to the 2012 season due to multiple failed drug tests and issues with the coaching staff. He wound up at Tennessee Tech and was productive at the FCS-level in 2012 and kept his nose clean, but the damage was already done. Considered a first-round talent by some, the talent wasn't enough to overlook the maturity concerns.

So does TB they drafted him in the fifth round

Yeah was bummed out that the Bills didn't draft him. A good buddy of mine is his agent, I wanted an inside line to OBD! Said he's a really great kid. He told me that the Bills had expressed interest in him, but a lot of other teams also took notice after his pro day.

Keith Pough got a lot of publicity here in DC....for a Howard player anyway. Never seen him play but i've definitely heard great things about his ability.. Here's just one article of many.

http://www.washingto...57eb_story.html

OK I know it's Bleacherreport...but they do have a real nice write up page on Pough if you Google it...Can't post the link here though... ;)

Anyway...Hard not to like this kids potential...He's going to press for a roster spot...His Combine 40-time hurt him for sure...But he certainly does not look slow on tape... B-)