Buffalo Bills UDFA Signings

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking the sound of Pough so far. Kaufman could be a nice project PS player. Rogers could be this year's Vontaze Burfict if the Bills keep him.clean

I believe we should look to QB Tyler Bray who is a project with a very strong arm and he needs to mature. I also believe TE Joseph Fauria from UCLA would be a great pick up and he has great hands, very tall, and was a stud for UCLA the last two years. We also need to look at the guard position.

Updated:

Players Signed:

Jeff Tuel, QB, Washington State

Drew Smith, RB, Albany

Da’Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech

Brandon Kaufman, WR, Eastern Washington

Ryan Turnley, C, Pittsburgh

Keith Pough, OLB, Howard

Jordan Dangerfield, FS, Towson

Last updated: 4/27 8:35 p.m. ET

I believe we should look to QB Tyler Bray who is a project with a very strong arm and he needs to mature. I also believe TE Joseph Fauria from UCLA would be a great pick up and he has great hands, very tall, and was a stud for UCLA the last two years. We also need to look at the guard position.

Tyler Bray has more than maturity issues. Its the entire mental aspect of his game. Immature, massive ego, brain farts in game, turnover prone in clutch moments....no thanks

Tyler Bray has more than maturity issues. Its the entire mental aspect of his game. Immature, massive ego, brain farts in game, turnover prone in clutch moments....no thanks

I also want no chance of Tennessee problems following Rogers. An immature qb could be a bad influence with his choices, or a butting of heads depending on their relationship previously